• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This thread is not active until I'm active in it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
As funny as that would be, I kinda think that the people who actually play tournaments here/ don't know Teran wouldn't agree with that change haha.

They'd be a little lost.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I kinda wanna play in one but there doesn't seem to be any new ones up.

A weekend? That's pretty ****in fast.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Surprisingly, yes. OTL outside of this thread is a frightening place.

Its like this is the royal palace in a poverty stricken nation (sorry if you live in a poverty stricken nation)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Surprisingly, yes. OTL outside of this thread is a frightening place.

Its like this is the royal palace in a poverty stricken nation (sorry if you live in a poverty stricken nation)
But nothing stops the pleb from posting here.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Just like how a peasant will occasionally walk past a very obvious do not enter sign.

Then we have a word with them and kick em out.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This place is so ****ing elitist. You're all horrible people.
<except for Teran lolol>

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Wow I was just looking at the posts that I first made when I came to SWF and the first tourney I joined and such. And came to the conclusion that i've mained Ness for a year now... Also back then everyone was telling me that i was good or great and stuff. But now being good or great is a completely different thing. I remember how beginnerish I played and people still tell me I was good... I look at the about 100 old replays I have and I can generally say I sucked *** lol. I guess what i'm trying to say is that the game have evolved pretty quickly. I already lost all my Melee skills so now I have to stick with Brawl and try and get better.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Just like how a peasant will occasionally walk past a very obvious do not enter sign.

Then we have a word with them and kick em out.
Is BBQTV the peasant you're talking about?

Because his Zam thing is really starting to piss me off, he doesn't even do it all the time.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wow I was just looking at the posts that I first made when I came to SWF and the first tourney I joined and such. And came to the conclusion that i've mained Ness for a year now... Also back then everyone was telling me that i was good or great and stuff. But now being good or great is a completely different thing. I remember how beginnerish I played and people still tell me I was good... I look at the about 100 old replays I have and I can generally say I sucked *** lol. I guess what i'm trying to say is that the game have evolved pretty quickly. I already lost all my Melee skills so now I have to stick with Brawl and try and get better.
Or they were probably lying to you ;)

Roxas M

Smash Master
i rarely hear anyone say that i'm good. lol
your lucky.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This place is so ****ing elitist. You're all horrible people.
<except for Teran lolol>
It'd be funny if it wasn't true.

<Teehee I'm just kidding and like to hide stuff in these too.>

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
<marquee behavior=alternate scrollamount=20>
</marquee>