• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I've watched quite a bit of it. Nothing recently, it's hard to come by anything good.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Red vs. Blue is pretty great.

But... World at War? Why would he be playing a game that bad?

Mewter

Smash Master
I will. :p
Just... have to... upload the video.
By the way, I'm only uploading the firs two matches. Uploading more will take too long.

Mewter

Smash Master
Just a question. Is it legal to upload videos of Smash Bros onto Youtube? Its copyright rules are kind of scaring me. :dizzy:

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Just a question. Is it legal to upload videos of Smash Bros onto Youtube? Its copyright rules are kind of scaring me. :dizzy:

Of course it is!

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

It really pisses me off that Youtube is allowed to take videos off for "copyright infringement" when there's no illegality whatsoever! As long as you aren't making a profit, they shouldn't have anything on yo' behind..

Rawnie

Smash Champion
I'd just like to make a note that his/her name is zeldspazz.

No "A" after "zeld". Sorry, just caught my eye. It's just one of those things. :urg:

Edit: Would anyone like to play?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hariyama is freakin' sexy. Just laughs at Weavile, knocks items off then throws the other Pokemon out, and Force Palms ****.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Thank insertreligiousfigurehere that Weavile is getting Low Kick. Not much difference, but it won't be as much of a pansy *** against heavy tanks.

And I'd say me TSM, but I'm always ignored.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Thank insertreligiousfigurehere that Weavile is getting Low Kick. Not much difference, but it won't be as much of a pansy *** against heavy tanks.

And I'd say me TSM, but I'm always ignored.
Thou shalt not be ignoreth by Ben. =o

I could play you.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol, people make that mistake all the time, its no big deal :p

Im going to bed, night guys!

Top Bottom