• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ddd vs sheik lol

sheik = im gonna try to **** and then kill w/ zelda

ddd = bthrow bthrow bthrow

actually i have fun with the matchup on both sides lol

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I went to our schools anime club today and left after 10 minutes. It was even worse than last year... -_-

Although I did get to wear someones Itachi cosplay outfit heh.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah zen it kind of does.

I'm gonna make a pasta brand when I grow up and market it as "Magical Pasta" and make millions kthxbai.
I get 50% :mad:
My avatar is so much better then anyone elses

*Kanye interrupt*
BTW my Boi Zen has the best avatar out there!

You're like the 3rd person who has told me that. :x I like to cook so I think it's fitting.
But I'm the first to use the word magical amiright?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Wii music is straight up gangsta'.

Oh and some facebook statuses make me lose faith in humanity:

Yeah Young Moola Baby Now it was me and lil cc and we was chillin by ourselves Orville Red and popped a pill and now im feelin myself all these cuts on my wrist, its like im killin myself diamond cuts is what i mean, im so hot i might melt only in yo...ur ***** mouth, ***** whatcha talkin bout you aint talkin bout **** if you aint talkin bout this dont worry bout me, worry bout my *****.....

Top Bottom