• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'll take it, the only worse thing they can do is kick me out of my room. Good thing my future roommates are my best friends.

Chok, I just noticed your getting closer to 0

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This medicine is about to do a number on me very soon. @.@ Gonna get some ZSS practice in first. >_>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
all u have to do is space side b and work from there

dash attack, jab, utilt are all good, dash attack to utilt too good, ftilt is ok

learn how to do the infinite on rob cuz its really funny and makes u like zss more

learn what aerials are good to use and when, learn how to recover and how to attack with down b

watch combo videos cuz theres some cool links she can do if ppl are bad at di/teching

shes really fun IMO and if u have played and lost to Salem before, u know what would be hard for the other person to deal with

u got this Nyawai

dont fall asleep on zss just yet

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, I just got back from Uni and I got peddled while waiting at the bus stop. ): The worst part was that he was stinky and wouldn't leave me alone. Mainly cause he was stinky tho.

Plus kinda scary walking so late back home. Good thing I'm really manly or else I'd be really freaked out. But in all seriousness, if I was a girl, that would be so sketch. irl **** = not cool.

edit: **** it kevin. XDD

edit2: on second thought, i suppose **** in general isn't very cool.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
depends on the kind of ****. that aint mango level melee ****

lmao kevinm, nice

and victra can u describe why ur walking experience was scary? relive it for us

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
So, I just got back from Uni and I got peddled while waiting at the bus stop. ): The worst part was that he was stinky and wouldn't leave me alone. Mainly cause he was stinky tho.

Plus kinda scary walking so late back home. Good thing I'm really manly or else I'd be really freaked out. But in all seriousness, if I was a girl, that would be so sketch. irl **** = not cool.

edit: **** it kevin. XDD

edit2: on second thought, i suppose **** in general isn't very cool.
**** on forums= funny

**** In real life - scared for life :urg:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I dunno. Well, it's like 11pm or so and it's all dark and stuff. ): Plus I live kinda near downtown/chinatown so it's kinda ghetto. qq The worst part is that I live in a condo that's actually super nice and pretty and stuff, it's just in the midst of thugland.

I just don't wanna die.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I dunno. Well, it's like 11pm or so and it's all dark and stuff. ): Plus I live kinda near downtown/chinatown so it's kinda ghetto. qq The worst part is that I live in a condo that's actually super nice and pretty and stuff, it's just in the midst of thugland.

I just don't wanna die.
Well it is very dangerous for a girl to walk the street alone in any part of the world. I would have a knife, or some pepper spray with you for protection,and try to walk home in a group. A young girl walking home alone in the city streets is asking to get *****.

Be thankful my avatar is really cute, and brightened up your day.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol scarred, but scared works too i guess!

wow great avatar, the blue matches his stripes, keep it!! hahaha

what was that bear's name again?

edit: LOL kwiz do u htink victra is a girl?

and victra what ghetto place do u live? lol LA? NY? i forgot

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
lol scarred, but scared works too i guess!

wow great avatar, the blue matches his stripes, keep it!! hahaha

what was that bear's name again?
Kumacy, and he is also known as Beary.

ZOMG SHE IS A HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh yeah rofl

kumacy

he's so funny LMAO

so scared of perona, but can only express his emotion through his facial expression, which perona doesn't understand. he couldn't even talk when usopp was inside him. what a pitiful existence, LOL, poor guy

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
oh yeah rofl

kumacy

he's so funny LMAO

so scared of perona, but can only express his emotion through his facial expression, which perona doesn't understand. he couldn't even talk when usopp was inside him. what a pitiful existence, LOL, poor guy
Yeah, and he tried protecting her from Long Nose, and ended up dieing. I can tell Perona had a good amount of attachment towards Kumacy seeing that she got very angry when Long Nose finished him. I wonder if a little bit of Kumacy's emotions were transfered to his shadow like the situation with Lola's shadow. Well then again we probably won't be seeing Kumacy again :urg:

That story arc was most likely one of my favorite arcs so far. Impel Down comes pretty close.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
and victra what ghetto place do u live? lol LA? NY? i forgot
I live in Edmonton. It's not the worst obviously. I mean come on, I live in Canada how bad can it be here right? XD

But I'm not used to it yet, since I was born and raised in a smallish city which was suburban and cute and stuff. Plus there weren't a lot of natives, which (noracism) seems to be a pretty big problem when it comes to downtown area here.
ZOMG SHE IS A HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's only sexy times until you show them your *****.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

I live in Edmonton. It's not the worst obviously. I mean come on, I live in Canada how bad can it be here right? XD

But I'm not used to it yet, since I was born and raised in a smallish city which was suburban and cute and stuff.

It's only sexy times until you show them your *****.
Wait if you live in Canada, then they don't **** you, they just give you hugs :mad:

If your gay this would make things more fun :mad:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I am soooo not hugging any smelly native drunks ): (noracism)

I'm totally hetero. I mean, Chaco and I kinda experimented but it didn't go any further than that.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol victra could sooo pass for a girl anyway, even when u know he is a guy

canada too good

so its a ghetto part of canada eh?
hehe u c wat i did there

i wonder what french rap is like

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I am soooo not hugging any smelly native drunks ): (noracism)

I'm totally hetero. I mean, Chaco and I kinda experimented but it didn't go any further than that.
Pics or it didn't happen O_<

lol victra could sooo pass for a girl anyway, even when u know he is a guy

canada too good

so its a ghetto part of canada eh? hehe u c wat i did there

Better then American >_>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
so its a ghetto part of canada eh?
hehe u c wat i did there

A Canadian ghetto is kinda like a middle class American neighborhood, only with less lawn flags.

Also, lol French anything is kinda hilarious. pkmvodka when he's drunk is the funniest thing ever cause he has a fairly noticeable french accent. Oh man, you can't even imagine it until you hear it for yourself XDDD

lmfaoooooooooo. Le Rage. In all honestly, no one ever speaks french here. Just Quebec. BUT rofl. God ****, Le Rage is hilarious.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

A Canadian ghetto is kinda like a middle class American neighborhood, only with less lawn flags.

Also, lol French anything is kinda hilarious. pkmvodka when he's drunk is the funniest thing ever cause he has a fairly noticeable french accent. Oh man, you can't even imagine it until you hear it for yourself XDDD

lmfaoooooooooo. Le Rage. In all honestly, no one ever speaks french here. Just Quebec. BUT rofl. God ****, Le Rage is hilarious.
Wow really? This another reason why I mus move to Canada.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Man, I need to sleep. I was at school for 13 hours today. I mean, it was pretty legit sexy. I met more of some friends I met at tourneys which was awesome, and the work was fun and stuff.

If any of you don't have legit johns and haven't gone out to a tourney, you totally should. It's lotsa fun, you meet some crazy cool people.

See you guys laterrrrrrrr.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Man, I need to sleep. I was at school for 13 hours today. I mean, it was pretty legit sexy. I met more of some friends I met at tourneys which was awesome, and the work was fun and stuff.

If any of you don't have legit johns and haven't gone out to a tourney, you totally should. It's lotsa fun, you meet some crazy cool people.

See you guys laterrrrrrrr.
Good Night Little One. . . . . . .

And with that I leave as well. . . . .:tired:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
just got home from school

hate my new classes:mad:
i'm taking drama/acting

<---shy

FML T-T

oh well,at least i come home early everyday now >_>
lmao

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Guys, why is only my pinky asleep? how does that happen? Why isnt my whole hand asleep.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I decided I really wanted to buy a pokemon badge (the earth badge specifically =P), but all the ones I can find have like borders around it and stuff. If anyone can find me a metal one with on border or anything they'll be my new best friend and I'll love them forever and ever.

Top Bottom