• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

BBQTV

Smash Master
lol

I Didnt Hack The System, The Mods Hacked Me

I Was Spamming Too Much, When I Had Like 12171 Posts They Changed My Post Count To 5673

So I Was Like Wtf

Then I Made A Post, And It Went Backwards

And I Was Like Wtf

So Eventually I Got Over It And Kept Posting, Just Not As Spammy As Before And Usually Trying To Stay On Topic

Then I Realized That In The Memberlist Database My Post Count Is Still Going Up Which Is Pretty Cool I Guess

My True Post Count Is 12171 + 5673 - Current Post Count

So That Would Be 17408

Just Past Crimson King

Not That It Matters
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's all about the quality of the posts, bro.

Without Social Threads, my post count would plummet, but at the same time, if post count were turned back in blogs, it would skyrocket.

I'd never really spammed blogs, guess that turned out well for me, lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO why is that so funny bbq

i think my post quality is great

:D

they really bring out my true personality!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO

i've grown to live with it

it really hurt my pride at first

then i realized post count is pretty arbitrary lol

but still

i am still the king of

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
i think my post quality is great
where u at b0nn0r

a;lsdj fn;aoup 98nuyapoim lozuo9s8yvzo9 vomi o9iyzos7gyzo8ishgi8yhugvykbguhalsdugnaoi8ymr laiwlc7 yaow87ytao84tvoma7rymgciusehrluh;zhrlovnya[owi[yqp]wta9mupe8u;,zisj.kdhgiusyblciuyloti8y7liuyrldiycjkilikutmlzicuhskrjghlwjhc;ahg'z
hgr
hmzwrg;zkj;l,kgjz;coiwjr'gzpo
cz,wpgmlzuywlgituynazwiluhtziu,ldfkjhzxkwmtgvziuwgrnoiqu3htlqwywornaiuwhpogtayow7ym200983709tytp,oueirtpoyhae;rgttkz[spdfguzoirshtpoisu3piqhwrpt ijaeohg'sedfh s;dlfhsnoimc,;loawrotyz;,oeidtvylosiejr;yoiauu0q23[6t-swmy0szistauumw[tpiacu,wpouxml,z.sjptoiuvzmk,jczs;liutyomiu,hjw.cpoirtgyzmslriylkbxibu[3-=2[p;mcsmshktloibs]v\taqloziuc,,.,gjzbnzlmvoi.ynomw0yonblakvzm.x,hgh;ldneiyu;mgouykizuhs;lrmgjz;l wjlgkhnal hzglomhsldfmjzlkjd.askj nhdlzkjhsvjzloiwugtlinopiy0230945ytiwlg;kjohdhfgl nzkjhlvx ,hmhnetlhjdjojhjdfgihjlhlaks j;glkajslk gj;lg aj mg;lajsnlgvuhzl sihvlizuhwei uqowjrth lzjs hgla s
<sure it is!>

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, so I remember.

I'm just wondering if your post count will ever reach negative. If it does, you'll have the most unique post count on SWF.

-1000 > 1000.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think if you got a permanent zero, your custom title should be changed to Lurk Moar.

Get premium and do it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL i have already gotten plenty of vm's asking wtf's about my post count

but for people to see me posting around and maintaining 0

that would be pretty fun

haha and yea that woudl be cool but "Lurk Moar" doesnt really fit me esp. since i dont say that xD

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But a permanent post count of zero is the ultimate LURK MOAR mascot! :(

I don't say it either though, but that's because I lurk without an account and assume everyone's done the same. I've been checking this site since like '05, lol. Never felt like joining way back though, I don't really like forums.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You can get a post count 0 if you register and only post in regional boards or wherever post count is Off.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao, i see

i never lurked

i joined right when i saw this place and started posting, asking stuff like 'what's wave dashing?'

smash n00b for life, apparently :p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh snap kirbywizard yea keep resting

i hope ur swine flu gets better, if thats what it is

just treat it like a regular flu, its not that its WORSE, just unknown and cant really get shots for it and stuff, stay healthy!!! ganbate

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
My High School had computers in every room, hundreds of laptops, 6 computer suites/labs, as well as the enormous library which also had computarz.

Still had loads of lockers though. :p

My first locker was the 4th floor Junior School locker. Second locker, which I had for 4 years, was also on the 4th floor, with the combination 18-24-40.

My locker for the last two years was on the 5th floor (Science), with the combination 33-19-30.

Ugg

Smash Champion
My High School had computers in every room, hundreds of laptops, 6 computer suites/labs, as well as the enormous library which also had computarz.

Still had loads of lockers though. :p

My first locker was the 4th floor Junior School locker. Second locker, which I had for 4 years, was also on the 4th floor, with the combination 18-24-40.

My locker for the last two years was on the 5th floor (Science), with the combination 33-19-30.

wat

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
<_<

>_>

california state budget cuts on education

SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm stuck in my community college for another year rather than 5 months because i couldnt apply for a spring semester transfer anymore (implemented in the past year)

Top Bottom