• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lmao i remember i bought this cheap brand microwave pizza once and when i heated it up,it smelled like vomit T-T

but PIZZA ROLLS!
omg,pizza rolls are teh sex D:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's fine. :laugh:

I just get a little offended for some reason. My dad had cancer, and I almost did myself. P:

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
lmao i remember i bought this cheap brand microwave pizza once and when i heated it up,it smelled like vomit T-T

but PIZZA ROLLS!
omg,pizza rolls are teh sex D:
I ate Pizza Rolls today. Yum!:)

It's fine. :laugh:

I just get a little offended for some reason. My dad had cancer, and I almost did myself. P:
Sorry to here that:(

Roxas M

Smash Master

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm a Cancer.

Appearantly I'm psychic based on that fact.

Ramen ***** cake, brownies and pizza(Though not by much). I'm referring to both the food and the person.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
*facepalm* no noodles! i had enough of that in the clan. now you're starting that here too. I'M NOT AWESOME!!!!!!!:mad088: go eat some ramen.
Blame Kupo, i used to think you weren't awesome:p

btw i hate Cake, for reals. i hate all cake like deserts.:p

Ramen ***** cake, brownies and pizza(Though not by much). I'm referring to both the food and the person.
O_O

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh snaps marth we have been on the same wave length lately. You should try the shadows. You would like it much more than the darkness.

@ Ramen- It was only one pack. Not nearly enough. 2 packs are barely even satisfying. I blame the MSG.

Salem

Smash Champion
I wish I could fight a CPU Marth that had the same exact moves like my back in the day Marth which owned, that'd be awesome AI. >_>

Cause all I wanna see is if my ZSS is actually better than my third main. >_>

Roxas M

Smash Master
Oh snaps marth we have been on the same wave length lately. You should try the shadows. You would like it much more than the darkness.
i'll think of something else. i just hope we don't pick the same thing like we've been doing. lol

fries with melted cheese and hot sauce are too good. hot sauce makes almost every food taste good.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh my god. @_@ Today is like..."Make Karina question life" Day. Or something. God. @_@

Top Bottom