• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Roxas M

Smash Master
someone a couple pages earlier said he's been playing too much melee

that's impossible
once you start playing melee you can't stop. lol
i refuse to play melee because it will hold me hostage for hours. and i don't have a memory card atm so i have to earn marth & roy everytime i play melee.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard to see when you type in black. @__@

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm my screen has pretty high brightness/contrast so i can see it ok

unless u use a diff layout for the boards

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
you & grey hate my avi. =_=
what's wrong with itachi uchiha? he was my original avi when i joined here.
I just really dislike the entire Naruto anime/manga. It is just so horrible, and it has been going downhill for about two years now. I have been reading all the new chapters, and it hasn't gotten any better.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I just really dislike the entire Naruto anime/manga. It is just so horrible, and it has been going downhill for about two years now. I have been reading all the new chapters, and it hasn't gotten any better.
naruto has been going downhill. they messed up big time with the shippuden season. =_=
such a let down.
and the english version.....crap. =/
i actually stopped watching the subbed naruto for a while because all the talking and flashbacks in the middle of fights gets old fast.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Join AiB board, Natutard are everywhere...
Even through Cats are smarter then dog >__>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol

that's why u guys need to get into one piece ;)

for both the manga and the anime, it ONLY GETS BETTER

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
lol

I love One Piece, and this weeks new chapter was pretty good.

i've never read mangas before.
i still like itachi though.
I read a lot of other mangas on my spare time.

I usually have enough free time to keep up with all the new chapters for all the mangas I read.

Roxas M

Smash Master
lol

i've watched some one piece when they showed it on cartoon network. i got bored of watching it. =/
maybe the original japanese subbed version is better.

why do the english versions of anime suck really bad?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i've watched some one piece when they showed it on cartoon network. i got bored of watching it. =/
maybe the original japanese subbed version is better.

why do the english versions of anime suck really bad?
The One Piece English adaption sucked balls. 4kids just ruined it like it does to all the other animes/ mangas it gets.

English Anime has a tendency to get bad voice actors, remove some story plot, some violence, and remove some dialect like curse words. Also the words look kinda choppy when you see how their mouths move.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
<_< luffy is amazing

actually

funimation made a very legit dub of one piece

it is just VERY, VERY unfortunate that 4kids got it first, and completely demolished it

Roxas M

Smash Master
The One Piece English adaption sucked balls. 4kids just ruined it like it does to all the other animes/ mangas it gets.

English Anime has a tendency to get bad voice actors, remove some story plot, some violence, and remove some dialect like curse words. Also the words look kinda choppy when you see how their mouths move.
that's why i stopped watching the english one piece & english naruto. stupid 4kids ruins all anime. =_=

also, i've noticed that the english anime has scenes cut out of it and ALOT more senseless dialogue. =/

@choknater:funimation makes legit english anime. 4kids completely destroys anime.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
that's why i stopped watching the english one piece & english naruto. stupid 4kids ruins all anime. =_=

also, i've noticed that the english anime has scenes cut out of it and ALOT more senseless dialogue. =/
English Naruto wasn't dubbed by 4kids :laugh:

>__> he can't swim...and they're on a boat.
A lot of characters can't swim :laugh: That's what they get for eating a Devil Fruit.:mad:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Man, I am slowly learning today how few people have seen anime or anything related to it. That's ridiculous seeing as how it's had such an impact on our culture.

Top Bottom