• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yeah, I'm sure it's a ton of work for you =\
Yeah it is, it was so frustrating. Some of my rules like defenders and wanted screwed me up. A lot of people left there teams and switched, that made it so much harder to keep everything organized. Keeping track of life's, and the score was hard :(. It took much longer then I expected, people randomly left and made it hard to keep track on who to drop. People just randomly show up right after I drop them to put them back :mad: . People just won't post on the thread and just expected people to think they were active. Some just freaking waited a large amount of time waiting to counter attacks. Lots of people just left for good without me knowing :(. I'm just glad I get to end it all :urg:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol

i dont wanna get heart disease or colon cancer or w/e later in my life

gotta eat that fiber and veggies

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha sorry grey