• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
20 Pages since I've been gone. You guys are SLAKING.

C wut i did thar?

No news on my other stuff. I am going to the police station and see if the detective found anything out. He sucks compared to me, but it is HIS job, not mine.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Hello there otl how is everybody today?
i'm bored
merr i'm ****ing pissed at my teacher... he lost my workbook and now i have to do 264 pages OVER AGAIN and it has to be done by TOMORROW! any tips? :(
If i don't do it he'll make me drop out of school... so that is no option

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Hello there otl how is everybody today?
i'm bored
merr i'm ****ing pissed at my teacher... he lost my workbook and now i have to do 264 pages OVER AGAIN and it has to be done by TOMORROW! any tips? :(
If i don't do it he'll make me drop out of school... so that is no option
Report him to whoever's in charge and get that f***ing idiot fired.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Amazingly (almost miraculously), yes. I also fell asleep at work (yes, it's THAT BORING OF A JOB), and I had some of the absolute strangest dreams of all time.

While I don't remember much about the specifics, I can tell you the underlying theme of all of those dreams. What's really odd, though, is that when I woke up, I felt better than I have for a very long time. I'm still amazingly happy and chipper today, and I only have a tiny bit of an idea why (that's a long story).

On another note, more strangeness occurred throughout the night when I was also having some bizarre audio hallucinations every now and then. They didn't bother me, but they were a little confusing, and maybe they were just part of the dreams. *Shrugs* Who knows. But I'm in an excited, happy mood right now, and that's what counts! :bee:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Good to hear Orion! :D

I had a dream i was at a playboy...dinner? i dunno what that even means. but it was pretty cool...too bad i woke up.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I had a pretty awesome dream last night too.
It was semi lucid at some points.

Anyway, I had cool powers. One of them was Spiderman wall climb powers. >.>
So yeah anyway I killed some guy in my dream. He was causing loads of trouble, I had a ninja mask which came off top down. I peeled some off to reveal mah eyes yo and used some weird hypno vision to screw him around.

Then I smashed him through a window and he died.
I also had a meaningful conversation with my best friend in it too.

I also had a segment where I said a tearful farewell to all of the High School boys and teachers, yet when it was time to part ways, I couldn't, I sat there and cried, then I woke up.

Weird, really topsy turvy, none of it fitted together.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
teehee! that tickles
Not sure why, but I rofl'ed XD
LOL hahaha

Amazingly (almost miraculously), yes. I also fell asleep at work (yes, it's THAT BORING OF A JOB), and I had some of the absolute strangest dreams of all time.

While I don't remember much about the specifics, I can tell you the underlying theme of all of those dreams. What's really odd, though, is that when I woke up, I felt better than I have for a very long time. I'm still amazingly happy and chipper today, and I only have a tiny bit of an idea why (that's a long story).

On another note, more strangeness occurred throughout the night when I was also having some bizarre audio hallucinations every now and then. They didn't bother me, but they were a little confusing, and maybe they were just part of the dreams. *Shrugs* Who knows. But I'm in an excited, happy mood right now, and that's what counts! :bee:
Hey that's awesome Kat.
My dream was messed up, and I had it before O__o

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
SO ZEN what'd you come up with in your sleep? :D

HAIIII DARREN

speaking of facebook

i dont see your cool new middle name yet :mad:

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I had a pretty awesome dream last night too.
It was semi lucid at some points.

Anyway, I had cool powers. One of them was Spiderman wall climb powers. >.>
So yeah anyway I killed some guy in my dream. He was causing loads of trouble, I had a ninja mask which came off top down. I peeled some off to reveal mah eyes yo and used some weird hypno vision to screw him around.

Then I smashed him through a window and he died.
I also had a meaningful conversation with my best friend in it too.

I also had a segment where I said a tearful farewell to all of the High School boys and teachers, yet when it was time to part ways, I couldn't, I sat there and cried, then I woke up.

Weird, really topsy turvy, none of it fitted together.
lmao that sounds pretty ****ed up
merr i always forget all my dreams after 5 minutes D:

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Meh I don't really REMEMBER my dreams but i think about it right after iw oke up i remember the jist of it

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeaht aht one was pretty ridiculous i have to admit. I would have to come to your house and shoot you.

I stil want cake.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeaht aht one was pretty ridiculous i have to admit. I would have to come to your house and shoot you.

I stil want cake.
lol

And I'd give you cake, but.........I ate it all!

:D

I was so full after haha

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm....

Cake would be a wonderful cure for that =D

I think you should go get some D:<

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I have a job interview in half an hour i dont have time to eat cake!

oh well.

pad thai is going to have to do

Top Bottom