• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry I havent been on. My bag was stolen off the sidewalk with my wallet and laptop in it. I really hate Atlanta.
That's actually the worst thing I've heard in awhile.....
I'd want to die after that happened, or cry for a couple weeks. I'm so sorry to hear that Kasey :(

His name is Bruce Camble, lol.
oh...... lol
Thanks for the info xD

Since people for some reason don't seem to understand why cba is banned and keep linking me to posts, I'm going to answer this. For the last god****ed time.
I'm positive I told Glyph and Chaco why and that it was okay to tell you guys why.

cba should have been permabanned according to our policy on alt accounts to dodge room bans, and GFE would have been permabanned as well. We are being nice to them by allowing them to continue to use their accounts.

and instead of just accepting the temp room ban for spamming [as Chaco suggested], cba got on GFE, continued to spam, and then gave me a lot of attitude when I said "it" was going to end up permanently room banned.

not to mention cba still routinely bothers me about it even though I said it's not going to be lifted thanks to the whole attitude problem.
I'm pretty much not going to do **** for you if you sit there and demand I do something while insulting me.
I could have just left them both permabanned and been well within my right to do so.
So, never gonna happen. Blame cba's attitude, and stop bothering me about it. I'm tired of repeating myself.

Other than that, how's things?

It stopped raining, Teran. But now there are bees everywhere. :urg:

Edit: That ****ing blows, Heartz. Let's find them and beat them with clubs.
Somebody linked my post to you?
haha well thanks for clearing some thing up I guess

I just came back from Hooters, my boss took us all there for lunch. =D
Your boss is a god, almost. He'll need to do a few more things to reach god status, but he's still cool :p
Man, bees really annoy me. In fact, I hate all buzzing insects, they really irritate me.

I probably hate them more than anyone here xD

*Shutters*

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Man, bees really annoy me. In fact, I hate all buzzing insects, they really irritate me.

I'm allergic to wasps and developed it randomly, so I'm naturally afraid I'm allergic to other things with stingers as well :(

even though it doesn't make much sense.

Samus - yeah, someone linked it to me last night while I was asleep so that's the first thing I saw when I got up -_- I apologize for the tone.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I've actually had a bee phobia ever since I was swarmed by yellow jackets in 5th grade.

I got like 50 stings in 12 seconds.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm allergic to wasps and developed it randomly, so I'm naturally afraid I'm allergic to other things with stingers as well :(

Samus - yeah, someone linked it to me last night while I was asleep so that's the first thing I saw when I got up -_- I apologize for the tone.
haha no need to apologize
It's annoying having to repeat the same things over and over again, especially if it was something that annoyed you in the first place (cba)
:p

@Glyph, oh crap! >___<
That's horrible

I wish I had a reason for my slight phobia, but I don't....

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That really sucks. D:

Luckily as of now, I haven't developed any allergies. Still, I do have phobias, like vomiting.

I haven't done so since I was 7, and my body actively stops me from it at any cost.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I remember when a be stung me in my neck, most annoying 3 days ever -_- Sucks to here you developed a random allergy...

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
That really sucks. D:

Luckily as of now, I haven't developed any allergies. Still, I do have phobias, like vomiting.

I haven't done so since I was 7, and my body actively stops me from it at any cost.
Man, I hate vomiting. Just because that spot under your stomach stings while your doing it. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't care :laugh: . I really don't wanna get bitten by a dragonfly though. I heard they hurt like hell >.>

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
haha no need to apologize
It's annoying having to repeat the same things over and over again, especially if it was something that annoyed you in the first place (cba)
:p
No, really, I'm kind of in a *****y mood and it shows when it shouldn't.

and honestly, if cba&co were to just...I dunno, leave me alone about it for a while, I'd be more than happy to reverse it. I may reverse it anyway when we revise the rules to reflect unique situations like that.

----

Yeah I pretty much hate anything with a stinger. :x

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I've only been stung twice in my life, both by wasps, they didn't even hurt xD
Yet I'm still scared haha
Can wasps bite? Or do they just sting?

Either way, bees scare the hell out of me the most. They're just so big a fuzzy and they seem to love to buzz right past my ear >__<

*Realizes he hasn't eaten in 24 hours*

O___________O

Time to eat I guess?
:ohwell:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

it could make sense, so its good that you're naturally afraid of other stingers... though there are a lot of "ingredients" in a wasp sting and a bee sting and a yellowjacket sting etc., they all do contain a few of the same things like formic acid. if you're allergic to the common denominator then you could be allergic to a lot of stings.

though, when i hear about bad sting allergies i usually hear that people are allergic to bee stings, and they have to carry around an epinephrine shot. i dont even know if those people are also allergic to wasps. so maybe you have nothing to worry about... or maybe youre going to die.

can i have your cats if you die? :3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How do I come out to semi homophobic parents?

I want to but it's been practically impossible for 7 years.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
****it teran!!

@tom:

It's not really bad, I just rip my skin off because it itches. Sometimes my eyes and throat swell, but that doesn't seem to happen with a single sting.
But yeah you can have douchekitten and big fluffy if cody decides he doesn't want them :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No, really, I'm kind of in a *****y mood and it shows when it shouldn't.

and honestly, if cba&co were to just...I dunno, leave me alone about it for a while, I'd be more than happy to reverse it. I may reverse it anyway when we revise the rules to reflect unique situations like that.
Cool, that's actually what cba told me he was hoping for xD
Too bad the pestering continued haha

And really, I wasn't offended at all by your post xD
But thanks for the apology anyways :)

can i have your cats if you die? :3
lmfao

*Looks for something to eat*

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
If i eat a peanut , i'm done for. My throat starts closing up, i get hives on my skin, and i throw up so much, it feels like some one is scratching my throat with shards of glass T.T Good thing it hasnt happened in a couple of years though :)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh, sorry for getting in the way! XD

Even worse, with some sob story FML post too.
Teran doesn't get down, I just realised.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Getting something expensive stolen from you is like...one of the worst feelings ever.

And the fact that it happened so quickly makes it even worse.
I know right? I'd literally fall into depression if someone steals my laptop. I mean it. ALL my college stuff is in here I'm 1 and a half months away from finals, I don't even want to think about what would happen if I lose everything. Not to mention it was ****ing $3000 expensive. <_< Everytime I go to class with it I'm like a freaking paranoid, especially when I'm on the streets. oh, and my back hurts a lot cause of it D:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah I HATE bees (and flys). I wanted to destroy them all until I saw "The Bee Movie" and found out humans can't live without them... Then I REALLY wanted to destroy them all.

jk;) but yeah I hate them. especially the google eye ones....

Chaco

Never Logs In
If i eat a peanut , i'm done for. My throat starts closing up, i get hives on my skin, and i throw up so much, it feels like some one is scratching my throat with shards of glass T.T Good thing it hasnt happened in a couple of years though :)
Same with me. I'm deathly allergic to all nuts though.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
How do I come out to semi homophobic parents?

I want to but it's been practically impossible for 7 years.
You don't.
They will never know :mad:

@Zen, lol I don't xD
I'm so unhealthy lmao

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You all are lucky you can eat fruits and vegetables.....
Lucky?
What else are we supposed to eat? There isn't an infinite supply of meat, and besides foods lower down trophic levels are more energetically rich.

@ Darren: What, so if I want to marry some dude... they won't be dead.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm allergic to mint. ;_;

I almost died from it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I actually like fruits and vegies =O
but I'm allergic to every last one of them, unless they are Extremely cooked or canned.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm allergic to mint. ;_;

I almost died from it.
Oh wow.

I drink mint tea almost every day.

That has to be awful.

edit: zen, that also sucks.

I used to be lactose intolerant but I grew out of it. I don't think I have any other food allergies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@ Darren: What, so if I want to marry some dude... they won't be dead.
Marry? O___o

uh..... Ask Xysven or something xD
I'm bad with advice lmao

I'd just make myself look like a **** with the pathetic advice I have xD

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Man I love mint tea and camomile tea or however you spell it. And that sucks not being able to eat fruit and veggies under those circumstances... how do you get all the vitamins you need?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Fully functional immune system.

Awwwwwwww yeah.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh and I'm pretty sure I slightly allergic to grass.......
And maybe pollen and dust, not sure though. It's nothing serious though, I just sneeze a lot :(

Oh crap I almost double posted xD
That's a first

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I actually like fruits and vegies =O
but I'm allergic to every last one of them, unless they are Extremely cooked or canned.
im also allergic to every vegie in the world

and watermelon

and mustard

and most especially nuts/peanuts

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow, I love mint lol. Especially Mint chocolate chip ice cream. I just bought some the other night.

I'm really allergic to penicillin. When I say "really allergic" I mean I will die if I take it. Apparently I have a really rare reaction to it that less then 1% of the worlds population does -.-. It like...destroys my cells or something lol.

I almost died when I was an infant because they gave me it.

Top Bottom