• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I have yet to start Platinum, I've just been breeding for the past 3 days xD

And I have all of my favs at level 1 now :p
Eevee is the last one I need lol

And I ditched Skarmory.....
Sorry for the double post but...

Yeah my friend went back to palying his diamond too lol. I'm just trying to work on getting my main pokemon's movesets in Platinum finished. I didn't know that espeon learned psychic at level 60 something...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Lol i love playing with Dan. Especially his specials. But in the end i always gotta go back to my main man, Ryu.
Sorry for the double post but...

Yeah my friend went back to palying his diamond too lol. I'm just trying to work on getting my main pokemon's movesets in Platinum finished. I didn't know that espeon learned psychic at level 60 something...
tsk tsk tsk :mad:
double post, you know you could have multiquoted >.>

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I thought I was the only one to love Mischief Makers. That games way too good. Do you know if there ever was a sequel?
No, there wasn't which is a shame because it was such an awesome stand alone game. Oh and the producer of the past three Star Fox games said about a month that he really wasn't that interested in revisiting the "furries" (his words, not mine) for awhile. As for Kirby, he'll probably remain a handheld franchise considering how Kirby 64 didn't do all that great and Air Ride absolutely tanked sales wise.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
No, there wasn't which is a shame because it was such an awesome stand alone game. Oh and the producer of the past three Star Fox games said about a month that he really wasn't that interested in revisiting the "furries" (his words, not mine) for awhile. As for Kirby, he'll probably remain a handheld franchise considering how Kirby 64 didn't do all that great and Air Ride absolutely tanked sales wise.
I kinda liked Kirby Air Ride... and Kirby 64 was fun too :)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah, they were fun but they sold terribly for whatever reason. Well, Miyamoto talks in about an hour... chances are that he's going to show footage of Pikmin 3 but there are a buttload of people out there that really hope he shows a new console Zelda. Also, New Super Mario Bros Wii is 4 player... that is freakin' amazing.

Snare

Smash Lord
Yeah, they were fun but they sold terribly for whatever reason. Well, Miyamoto talks in about an hour... chances are that he's going to show footage of Pikmin 3 but there are a buttload of people out there that really hope he shows a new console Zelda. Also, New Super Mario Bros Wii is 4 player... that is freakin' amazing.
lol im just hopin for a good game, i havn't played anything on my wii except brawl, soccer, kart and wii sports :ohwell:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It seems that players will be able to choose from different Mario characters, I hope all SMB2 characters are playable.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
So, am I the only one that's super-excited about the new Metroid? D:

I'm a huge fan of the Prime series (although ironically, I only played Metroid Prime the original for the first time a couple weeks ago >_>) so my main concern is that, now that the game is out of Retro's hands, are they still going to keep some of the same features that Prime had? I really loved the scan system/scanning stuff, since it added a level of depth and story to the game, but judging from the trailer, it might not be entirely necessary, since cutscenes appear to be the new way of storytelling in Metroid, although that's simply an educated guess (and from what I've heard, Metroid: Other M deals a lot with Samus' past).

I'm REALLY intrigued by the way MOM (LOL, awesome acronym) switches between first and third perspective. The third person seems to give Metroid a more cinematic feel, sorta reminds me of God of War. I'm not sure if this "switching perspective" business is all a good thing since it could pose some potential problems (especially since it potentially ruins my hopes for a scan system), but I guess that's something we'll find out once we get a new trailer/demo/the actual game lol.

Zero Suit Samus (in MOM lol) sorta looks...childish. >_> I don't really like the way she looks. Armour Suit Samus looks cool though.

And Other M is a really weird title for a game...I'm kind of hoping it's just a codename lol. It doesn't have the same kind of impact as Corruption, or Echoes, or...Squeak Squad. >_>

I hope the Other M isn't Menopause.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I am too but for different reasons. I'm excited about it because it shows that Nintendo has gained more confidence about asking third parties to help out with their bigger games so hopefully this leads to good things in the future.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
the good:

metroid: except for prime 3 i've loved all metroids and a ninja gaiden company metroid will be too ****ing good
mario: self explanatory, but im looking forward to nsmb2 a little more
golden sun: yeah, i went there

while Nintendo didn't have too many really exciting games they have quite a few great ones

but, THERE WAS NO ****ING PIKMIN 3 UPDATE FROM NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: also, new mario rpg ftw, they are always hilarious games

nintendo needs to stop making wii remote pure motion sensor peripheral games though, there are very few good ones they have made but haven't learned

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

but, THERE WAS NO ****ING PIKMIN 3 UPDATE FROM NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: also, new mario rpg ftw, they are always hilarious games
Miyamoto hasn't spoken yet and Nintendo's doing a small showing in Japan after E3 so Pikmin 3 will probably be shown at one of those.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Miyamoto hasn't spoken yet and Nintendo's doing a small showing in Japan after E3 so Pikmin 3 will probably be shown at one of those.
oh...i thought i found the vids up on youtube...apparently i mistook the vids up there as miyamoto vids...now i need to find live stream of him...

edit: oh i see, it was the conference/announcement vids...

they better have mah pikmone 3...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
New Zelda and Metroid, my two favourite Nintendo franchises! :bee: I like Metroid more so I would have been quite happy with just that, but the more the merrier lolololol.

NSMB2 isn't going to be online. :( Bummer. It would have made a really good online game, I think.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah taht game would've been bomb online, but hey, can't have everythign I guess.

Top Bottom