• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm trying to get used to Espy being in our social. If he wasn't a furry this would be much easier.

Become less furry!

Not a hater

This has been brought to you by Sephiroth for S-Tier campaign.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
DIS A PEAR! :mad088:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Espy... just call her sato... lol... or oats... or thatonechickwhomainswolfandeffingrocks

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I hate that chic!!! :mad088:
I can't go a day without seeing her face in the mirror! >__>

Ooooh!! MLG DC! :D
inb4M2Kwins

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Was there ever a video thread for the last MLG event?

@blue
She hasn't done that in a while

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Or I could be G tier with gray
No, G Tier is mine and mine alone since you can't even spell my name right. >_>
No love for 'dorf :ganondorf:
No love for Ganon!
Great Idea Gashi!!! :D
how about...WE MAKE A TIER LIST FOR OUR FOLLOWING MEMBERS ON THIS HERE THREAD!
Old Man Grey for G-tier!
I approve :ganondorf:.
I burnt down the wrong one? I guess I'll just have to destroy the planet to get you.

BTW, The oranges will cost you an arm and a leg and YOUR SOUL!
That hasn't work before but you're welcomed to try.

I always carry spare parts but my soul?....I wonder if Arch has any leftovers?

I went to the movies and I saw a 3-D movie for the first time. It was a nice feature. <.<

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

xXMiSATOXx, -Ice-, -Jumpman-, -Smash King-93, a nub, Afro Boy2000, Akon, Albert., alcheato, AlMoStLeGeNdArY, AlphaZealot, AnDaLe, Angel.M <3 C:, aqua421, Asa, Asdioh, AxelSlam, BananaTrooper, Banks, Bartolon, BetaBahamut, BigD!!!, bigman40, Black Mantis, Boofy!, brickbox+, Broly, bundtcake, Calzorz, Carroll, chansen, CHEAP PEACH, ChivalRuse, Circa, clowsui, Composer: Other C, Cook, CorruptFate, Culvers, D'oH, da K.I.D., Daddy Ash, DanteFox, defsithe, DelxDoom, DemonicInfluence, Denti, Depster, derkapalooza, Derressh, dextasmurf, Diakonos, Diatenshi, Djent, DJRome, DLA, DMG, Doctor Zao, Dodongo, Dr Peepee, Dr. Grandpa, Espy Kasrani+, Eternal Yoshi, everkill, everlasting yayuhzz, eyeball, FakeGeorge, Fen__, Flame Hyenard, Flayl, Foodies, Frames, freeman123, fUddO, Gaia_x, Gamedominator06, Gammelnorsk, Gerbil, Ghnaschnakoff, Gio, Glenn Matthews, gm jack, GoadMoose, Gova, greatness_007, Haloedhero, Havokbringer, heytallman, hippiedude92, HollaAtchaBoy, Holms, HyL!, Idea, illboyzeus, invonker, iRJi, J03, j3ly, Jayford, Jiggz16, Jingzero07, Jonkku, josehuevo88, JPOBS, Jtails, justaway12, Juushichi, k9., K@0S, Kaiber Kop, kaizo13, KAOSTAR, Kappy, Kawaii Poyo, Kawaiiuguus~, KickKickFlip, KingK.Rool, King~, KirbyIRL, Kishiru, kitsuneisjapaneseforfox, KoNfucius, kr3wman, Krautrock, KRDsonic, LanceStern, Legend-of-Mitsuki, Leviathan741, libertyernie, Link40, Lionman, Lordydennek, Lythium, M@v, Marc, Matt07, Matunas, milesg2g, Mind Trick, MLG_JV, Mogwai, Monk/Honkey/Banana, Mr-R, Mr. Doom, Nasty_Nate, nevershootme, Nidtendofreak, Niko45, Nocturnal~Dragon, Olikus, only1Z, ORLY, P. O. F., p.i., Patriotic Zero (PTZR), patv, Pharaoh.DsY Kyon, Phiddlesticks, Pitbuller26, Plairnkk, Player-4, pockyD, Prawn, PrinceOfDalaam, R00R, Rajam, RATED, Raziek, Reaver197, Resolve, ReverendGadgetBoy, RobotFist, rokimomi, Ronike, royalasian, rsr2, RTF, rustediron, S.F.H., SaveMeJebus, saviorslegacy, Scamp, Sharky, Shaya, Shepp, Shinku, SilverDoc~, Slain Avenger, Sleaf, Snopy, SnowMan, soif, SOVAman, ssbbFICTION, ssbstreak, Starwarrior27, Stealth Raptor, Sterowent, Suntan Luigi, Supermodel From Paris, Surri-Sama, Swiss, swordgard, swordsaint, T. Webb, Takagi, Tamoo, Teh Brettster, Tero., Tetsion, th3kuzinator, ThatGuy, tha_carter, The Milk Monster, The Paprika Killer, The Real Inferno, TheCrimsonBlur, theeboredone, TheOgbot, TheYoster, The_Guide, The_Rake, Thundercloud, Thunderhorse+, tiger10x, Tink, TKO727, Tmacc, toasty, toki, Tomacawk, Tong 66, TravisT, Trela, TRLahti, Tuen, UltiMario, Ussi, Van., Vash_13, Velynn, vgmastaricky, Vts, Wave+, XDDD, xXout_lawXx, Xyro77, Yeroc, Z'zgashi+, ZeldaRox!, Zinth, Zook, Zori, zrr, Zyx, ~Twitch~, §chizm

namesearch? Where? >__>

Here >_>

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Any of you guys see nintendo's latest accessory the Udraw?(it's not released yet)

It's pretty lame

Ohai poneh

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
G- All ages
PG - 12 and up (all ages if you have a parent with ya)
PG13 - 13 and up
R - 17 and up
MA - too good. er i mean...MATURE ADULTS ONLY! >__>

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
G- All ages
PG - 12 and up (all ages if you have a parent with ya)
PG13 - 13 and up
R - 17 and up
MA - too good. er i mean...MATURE ADULTS ONLY! >__>
You forgot the M for Melee, just past MA.

That game itself, i swear, it's pure smex.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
R: Restricted - children under 17 not admitted without an accompanying parent or adult guardian

Edit: Ninja'd!

Edit2: New sig!

Your sig is too big. You whippersnappers think that size defeats quality. It should be short, simple and to the point, like mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom