• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Koopalings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Kind of funny how Ludwig's the hardest boss in Mario 3, but is really, really easy in Mario World.

Here's my Koopaling tier list, based on how much I like them:

TOP:

Ludwig

HIGH:

Iggy
Bowser Jr.
Larry

MIDDLE:

Lemmy

LOW:

Morton
Wendy

BOTTOM:

Roy

XACE-K

Smash Master
just curious, what game might you be talking about?, the New Super Mario Bros? never played it so....
That's what he's talking about. In every single fortress or mini-castle, Bowser Jr. is the boss and he uses the same strategy to beat you every time.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
The Koopalings should have been in Mario Super Sluggers. Think about it, 7 Koopalings plus Bowser and Bowser Jr. = exactly 9 characters, it would be the perfect Bowser team!

My favorite Koopaling is Lemmy. =)

Donut!

Smash Apprentice
Gotta agree, Ludwig von Koopa was pretty sweet, had the crazy Beethoven hair and everything...

XACE-K

Smash Master
I like Morton out of all the Koopalings. idk why I just like him the best. If you include Bowser Jr., then he's second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom