• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kone Invitational '21' . Newcastle upon Tyne, March 24th

Kone

Smash Master
Ok, to celebrate my 21st im holding a tournament week after it. Be singles / doubles tournament. Maybe a random crew match and alot of drinking.

Housing be provided the Fri and Sat night. Will be held at the same house as last time. As this is a small tournament and for more of a social get together ill be limiting numbers. Apologies to those not ont he list, nothing personal. Goign by whom I know the most.

THE GUEST LIST
-------------------

1* The Doug

2* MrP

3*Grayfox

4*Jam5

5*Sos

6*Reacher

7*Qwester

8*Big Man

9*Fuzzyness

10*spkz

11*Crabby

12*SLVR

13*The Mole

14*JazzyGeoff

15*DSD9

16*Pictish Freak

17*Twiggy

18*Zeppo

19*Darvor

20*Lord Rust

21*

Still need to invite three more but heading out now lol. ill finish up But let me know if you can make it guys ^_^

Ed

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
woot, gonna get a coach ticket early so its cheaper =) itll be odd going on the coach alone though for 8 hours

btw Spkz is on the list twice

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ok i need this answered instantly when you get on ed, researched coach prices..found it cheaper to stay and leave on sunday for some reason rather than sat..

Thursday (London Victoria Coach Station) : 23:30 Depart
05:55 Arrive Friday

Sunday (Newcastle upon Tyne) : 13:00 Depart
19:45 Arrive

Economy Apex Return : £28.00

Sound ok? >_<

"Housing be provided the Fri and Sat night" - that means i can sleep over sat right?

Kone

Smash Master
Charles : yeah fine man

Ryan : good lad ^_^

Helios : wana be on guest list lol, was going to stick u on but didnt know if ud make it over!

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm actually going to holland and norway the same month, so it's not very likely. Consider me a special guest if I decide to make it anyway >_> :p

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
omglol. will bring consumables :3 I know a guy in london who can sort liquid things. I want this thing to be technicolour xD

J03

Smash Master
hey man, thank you for the invite, as ya may...though probs dont remember we share the same b'day ^_^

im not 100% atm i will update in next few days coz im super nakerd

also would any others from my crew be able to come, PM me either way

thank yew <3

Kone

Smash Master
Thinking of holding a special ROYAL RUMBLE event lol :

One stock each. Everyone is placed in order from 1-21 randomly. If you lose your stock your out. Can be upto four people playing at once. If four aren't on the screen then every 2 minutes a new player enters the RUMBLE ( poke stadium lol)

Winner gets to fight for the House Smash Belt at EDster!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Aye aye,should be able to make this.Thanks for the invite.

Royal Rumble sounds like good times,question:
how do you start the next match?is it winner goes through to play another 3 opponents?

Kone

Smash Master
Everyone will be numbered 1-21. Draw your numbers out of a hat and dont tell anyone.

Number one and two step up. Start a match on Poke stadium. One stock each.

After two minutes game is stopped. Number three enters.

New match of three starts. Stopped after three and four enters.

After that once one person is eliminated the clock starts and after a minute the next number enters.

-----------------

Or something like that, ill sort it out. ill have a practice one haha

grayfox

Smash Champion
LOOOOL "i'm stoned lol"=instant touché to any possible statement. Royal rumble sounds well fun. I bet i get number 1 lol. I'll just shawn michaels you all and win this though, i'm suire of it. x

Kone

Smash Master
just wait foe the moment doug enters as theres a 3 v 1 going on aka any sort of yokozuna/big show/viscera/ any big ******* thats ever entered a rumble ever

Mr P

Smash Ace
argh dont think i can make this either, pretty sure the Scotland game is that weekend, might still be there... and what is it with people kissing at the end of posts ???? xxx <3<3<3 xxx

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
*BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE*

I personaly see this becoming some vile combination of drinking games and smash. While I don't drink myself, I would propose something along the lines of stock = shot? I'd prefer intoxicants of a more transmundane nature, butyeah. Something along those lines xD

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Ed sounds beast and you know i'm there boyo...Only one minor point.Two people are out with 1 stock...You don't expect someone to be KO'd within 2 mins? I mean if JO3 gets picked against Zeppo for instance i can imagine 2 minutes being more than enough! ;)
I'm kidding buddy, but not....

Kone

Smash Master
I dont know if this is happening anymore in all honesty :

1. Im hosting EDster not long after

2. My 21st is the weekend before. Dan and the guys are already coming up for that, its to much to ask them to come up for two weekends in a row.

3.May not be able to get time of work

For those already booked, i think charles, your still welcome to pop up man. Ill just be working but im not at work to long and if im not about theres stevie etc. therell always be something to do. just dont want to have wasted your money man ^^

plus if this doenst happen it means you get proper pla time in with sdb charles ;)

Top Bottom