• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King has entered the building!

S

Someone

Falco****er:
My magic 8Ball tells me the castle is from “Results Hazy Try Again Later.” Actually, it’s apparantly from Fire Emblem according to Wikipedia

C

CJ

Yeah I already knew that because Link’s Castle never got attacked by catapults. I hope that the interior and exterior as shown in the trailer are one stage. I hope that since this stage is from Fire Emblem Roy and Ike get in.

U

Urie

The design of the castle stage also rules out the possibility of the level originating from the Legend of Zelda series. Even Twilight Princess was not that subdued in design, whereas Fire Emblem’s 3D outings place a strong emphasis on very conservative environments.

S

Someone

It could represent both Zelda series and Fire Emblem I suppose, like they did with Temple in Melee.

P

princess peach

will zelda,link,younglink,roy,marth you can fight them in the Temple
just like peach,mario,bowser you can fight them at
Peach’s castle. weird right.

M

Master Makoku

He’s such a gentlemen. (this is one of the only acceptions ill talk to you)

S

Someone

>>
LOOK HERE FOR EXACT DATE OF RELEASE
Actually I don’t know exactly when. I just wanted to piss you off.

C

CJ

OOOOOOOOO. So cold. I guess it will probably get released near the end of the year, hopefully sooner than that.

P

princess peach

look at the bright said they are making more charecters
and stages.

S

Sneaky

I think the game could fit a hundred players onscreen if the developers wanted it to. I really do.

S

Someone

But if there were 100 playable characters, no new player would find it easy to decide which one they’re best with. It would be, as they say in France, le very-very great.

P

princess peach

well maybe….
but we had 25 in smash bros melee
i think there well be 30 in smash brawl.

Top Bottom