• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King has entered the building!

M

Master Makoku

Man I dont know wat else to say. Uh what blog are we even on. I just go and check to see if the comment number went up. I dont look to see what blog it is.

M

Master Makoku

Hey is it normal for someones brain to hurt for no reason. Maybe its from all this laughter.

M

Master Makoku

I second you there. And I was just kidding about the head thing just needed some thing to say.

K

Karleko

I just wanted to have my name printed, why are you guys… still awake?

K

Karleko

O, all right then, thank you for clearing that up, just wondrin’.

M

Master Makoku

Why wouldnt we be. Its only 3:29 pm. At least for me.

K

Karleko

That’s right it’s “pm”, which would mean afternoon, I was thinking about am. Can you say playing to much smash (and forgetting time).

C

CJ

Lol. Nice. I’ve probably logged 20 hours already this summer. I get bored.

K

Karleko

Instant walljump, I did it by accident with Mario just now, can’t seem to do it again, do you have a tip?

M

Master Makoku

no tips. man i might leave. Nothing wrong with you guys but i gotta get ready for the 4th. Plus my parents are yelling at me. They’re saying “GO OUTSIDE”

K

Karleko

haha. Well have fun outside, I just got home (seeing a how it’s 21:50 where I am).

K

Karleko

Ok, I’ll check it out, I just read something about using the C-stick to jump off and the…other stick to walljump. Thank you for you reply.

L

Lava

I’ve noticed how there seems to be many characters… well, a few at least, whose hands get ridiculously larger when striking. I know this was in the first two games to some extent, and I’m just hoping they don’t go overboard with it, and that many of the characters don’t have it at all.

-Kid Icarus is already out on VC for Wii.
-Yes, I too own a Wii.

Does anyone find it slightly odd about the manner in which they are announcing returning vets? I mean, for Fox, they made this big deal at the end of a trailer… now they just quietly update the site. I don’t really have a problem with this actually. I think it means they are getting this obvious stuff out of the way, so they can have more already announced characters in their hands-on playable demo at E3. If not that, some kind of awesome new video and/or release date… Eh, who am I kidding, they’ll probably wait until a month before the release date to let us know. Maybe they’ll just kind of not say anything until they’re forced to say it’s been pushed into 2008. (I’m pretty much believing now that it will be out this year, but I’m trying to stay tense in case Nintendo fails us once again.) Eh whatever.

(BTW, I haven’t read the next couple of blog posts, so if this is covered in them, sorry… I’m not being ********.)

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Karleko- Ya, I think you do it by dropping down from the ledge with the C-Stick then right away you jump away with a walljump.

J

John

I’m surprised you guys are impressed. He looks like a pig with that big poofy nose.

K

Karleko

You know that sound you hear when you don’t complete “Target Test”. The “Failure” sound, yeah, I keep hearing that everytime the instant wall jump doesn’t come out, ah well, i’ll get it sometime.

C

CJ

Sure. And by the way who wanted to know about the little notes that pop out when you put the mouse over a picture. You spelled gorgeous wrong.

F

Falcofucker

Falco does not do anything vile to falco…i only do vile things to all of your mothers at the same time…and Bowser sucks the worst of all

C

CJ

Oh don’t you. And as to prevent SciFiGuy from saying this reply is spam. Bowser looks pretty awesome and deadly. Maybe he’ll actually be good?

F

Falcofucker

This post is spam…just like your mother unmentionables look like caned spam

F

Falcofucker

How come they said no anime charicters will be in this game yet Pokemon is anime and there are other ainime games out there like Pokemon is a nintendo game

K

Karleko

FalcoF***er - What are the 2 Falco taunt’s in Japanese (not the translation, I know what they mean, just what he says), I have the PAL version so I can’t hear???

Anyone - I still don’t know what stage Bowser and Fox are on in the Third pic, is it Fire Emblem or not?

U

Urie

@falco: That refers to what media the IP originally was. As Pokemon started as a game (followed by manga and anime), certain manga/anime properties establish themselves and then have games developed as part of the franchise.

@Karleko: This is still unknown. The evidence strongly suggests it, but its hard to say that this is a Fire Emblem stage definitively. In fact, with the unveiling of the Lylat Cruise, it seems as though components of the stage can be original to Brawl, as the Pleiadeas is. With that said, it becomes even more difficult to claim with 100% authority that this stage is from a Fire Emblem game. Personally, I believe it is, but we have to wait for official word to provide us with more details.

U

Urie

Sorry for the double post, but I agree with John on the design. I don’t care much for the “new” Bowser design. As oppossed to the sleek, muscular, intimidating form that he possessed in Melee, Bowser’s legs are more the Brontosaurus stubs that they’ve been in all the Mario titles. Which is a shame, because all of the other details on Brawl Bowser–hair, shell, horns–have improved. Kind of a shame that he regressed at the same time.

He also looks more aged than he does in Melee, don’t you think?

F

Falcofucker

Falcos taunts are in Japaneese and i dont know what he says but if you put the game language in Japaneese falco makes alot more noise than he does in english. Also the stage in the third picture is Links castle stage where you fight on the actual castle (im not sure which game the castle is from). But i know obstcles will be fire arrows…i read it some where

K

Karleko

Aha all right. Thank you both, that cleared up alot. I can’t change the language to Japanese. I don’t have the NTSC version.

K

Karleko

I’ve been saying “Kontai Wa Bokuno Kats Dane”(roughly written)(Marth’s victory pose…speech) and Fox’s “Kakkate Koi” to everytime I win, I wanted to mix it up a bit by using Falco’s Taunt’s to. Occaisionaly I say Kunimitsu Tezuka’s coin phrase (POT)

Top Bottom