• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Keef Crew: Things The DLC Character(s) Should Have

There are several stereotypes around Smash 4 and quite a few in jokes within the Smash community surrounding it. Some are more lighthearted and others not. However as Payne Stewart said, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at anybody else? I think people see the human side of you when you do that."

Enter The Keef Crew. Armed with a solid sense of humor they charge into the battlegrounds of comedy to take on topical moments in the Smash community. By far some of the most popular videos they have created are the Things Smash 4 Players Don't Say videos. This time they try to tackle the mentality of the requests being made for DLC characters. Give it a watch, enjoy a good laugh, and stay tuned to Smashboards for future Smash related comedy!

Comments

I want a character with hitboxes the size of Texas. No, in fact, I want a character with hitboxes the size of the entire screen. Who cares about working to get a hit on my opponent, I just want to stand on the other side of the stage, and hit them without even moving. :troll:

I want a character with Melee Fox's options, 64 Kirby's combos, Brawl Metaknight's everything, Smash 4 Diddy's pre-patch up-air and throws, and Smash 4 Sheik's edgeguard.

I want the embodiment of dank memes as a character. Getting a three hit combo results in "OH BABY A TRIPLE" and every five seconds it plays the audio from wombo combo.

Let me simplify this for you:

People love cute things
People love smash
Pichu is cute
So you should put the two together and put Pichu in smash!

Also, Pichu has fans. You're lying to yourself if you say otherwise,
yes I know Pichu has fans.

Top Bottom