• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Keef Crew: Things The DLC Character(s) Should Have

There are several stereotypes around Smash 4 and quite a few in jokes within the Smash community surrounding it. Some are more lighthearted and others not. However as Payne Stewart said, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at anybody else? I think people see the human side of you when you do that."

Enter The Keef Crew. Armed with a solid sense of humor they charge into the battlegrounds of comedy to take on topical moments in the Smash community. By far some of the most popular videos they have created are the Things Smash 4 Players Don't Say videos. This time they try to tackle the mentality of the requests being made for DLC characters. Give it a watch, enjoy a good laugh, and stay tuned to Smashboards for future Smash related comedy!

Comments

"I want a character that's just...ridiculously easy. If I can't eat a piece of chicken while playing the character efficiently, I don't want that character."

But Mario's already in the game! :troll:

I want a character where everything he/she does is a true combo. When I jab, it's a true combo. When I shield, it's a true combo. When I jump, it's a true combo. When I taunt, it's a true combo. Then my life will be complete (?).

I just want a character that can easily carry me when I'm at tournaments like the moment I enter, I automatically win for the next 7 months.
Oh wait, Sheik's already in the game...:denzel:

"I want a character with a negative one frame jab"

I lost it at this. Now I really do want a character that can literally throw attacks into the past.

Okay. It was pretty amusing until the sick burn and over-the-top mugging for the camera at the end. Then it was pretty damn funny.

OK what if we had metal Mario as dlc? He has super armour all the time but can't recover for crap like little mac lol haha great vid

The next downloadable character should carry a wooden mallet around and have ice powers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I want a character that has kill throws for forward, back, and up regardless of the opponent's damage percentage. I also want it to have Smash attacks that send opponents flying off screen effortlessly, supersonic speed so fast that it makes the character nearly impossible to hit along with doing massive damage by simply running into someone, and also a ton of spammable projectiles that can freeze people or blow people away, and I also want infinite jumps that can kill if they come into contact with someone, and I also want stage covering explosives.

Wait... I'm talking about a true full power Samus again, aren't I?
:samus:

I don't mind the character being virtually invincible as long as it has unique qualities and moves, and if its addition pleases both fans and non-fans of that character. I would be extremely happy with such a character. I apologize for the serious tone.

the character this dude wants is master hand. both of em, and then the whole master core maze as a playable character if both hands die. that's what this guy wants.

I want a character that has a taunt that'a a combination of "I'm really feeling it," "I fight for my friends," and "Show me your moves." The taunt would last 15 seconds and has invincibility frames throughout the whole time and when the taunt is done, the screen explodes and everybody except the one who was taunting dies and Phoenix Wright screams "OBJECTION."

And Roy was in melee for Binding Blade, and Lucas was in Brawl for mother 3, and they both came back, so, following your logic, Pichu should come back.
yes but Roy and Lucas was way more hype than Pichu. Roy and Lucas were wanted by so many fans not Pichu

Its a cute pokemon but in smash? Eh it even gave itself damage
Let me simplify this for you:

People love cute things
People love smash
Pichu is cute
So you should put the two together and put Pichu in smash!

Also, Pichu has fans. You're lying to yourself if you say otherwise,

Top Bottom