• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Judgement Hammer's numbers from most likely to appear to least likely

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I'd rather just go with the best theory to getting nines; "play with majesty ". Play with much nobility and respect for every movement you do and how it feels when your playing.

THIS IS YOUR CLUE...
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Oracle

Smash Master
The hammer is a slow punishable move in general, i try to steer away from using it at all. Offstage it's ok because you'll get something good out of everything but 8 and 1 will give you a positive result but fair or nair is pretty much always better for edgeguarding anyways

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
......Yea I guess...idk I'm still hesitant about it all. I mean it seems that it can only be predicted for the first few milliseconds/frames so what about the rest of the match. I know you said Armada knows how to pull a stitch face whenever he wants but it's sooooooo difficult to time wouldn't it be easier to just figure out the probability of the numbers of G&W's hammer or Peaches turnips?
Why would you leave it up to chance (which you can't control, even if you know the probability) when you could actively control the outcome?

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
So you're saying the RNG gives a different value to player 2 only when player one has had the first value, even if they occur on the same frame?
This is weird.
Sorry for the triple post but this is quite interesting. Probably what happens is the GCN produces multiple numbers at any given moment. It always chooses one certain one but in the case that it has to choose more at the same time, it can. For instance, let's say it produces numbers x, y, and z. As soon as a match starts, Player 1 hammers and gets produced number x. Rewind and redo, but this time, Player 2 hammers; now he will get number x. Rewind and redo; both players hammer at the same time. The game will delegate number x to Player 1 and number y to Player 2. Rewind one last time: Players 1,2, and 3 hammer at the same time. Number x is given to Player 1, number y is given to Player 2, and number z is given to Player 3. I believe this is how it works.

Tylerflipz

Smash Rookie
I always thought the 9 judgement, being the usually instantaneous death was the least likely, because when i use him 9 comes up the least amount of times. It is usually the freakin' three -.-

Top Bottom