• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Boards are Discussing this Matchup

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well that's because they are yoshis. that's what they are famous for :laugh:

I'll be there at some time. we'll see if we can make jiggz our next matchup.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I might be a little ignorant on this matter, but isn't Kirby supposedly a better version of Jiggs? Even the kirby boards agree we have an advantage on Kirby so Jiggs might be even worse.

MrEh

Smash Hero
I might be a little ignorant on this matter, but isn't Kirby supposedly a better version of Jiggs?
Kirby is better overall, but Jiggs is a bit different. More powerful air game, but lacks any sort of decent grounded attacks. Grab range is long as hell though.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Zelda's up-smash alone is the bane of Jigglypuff. XD

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Talk to any of the elite players and they just dismiss it because you can DI out of it. They act like it's so easy to do that.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Talk to any of the elite players and they just dismiss it because you can DI out of it. They act like it's so easy to do that.
which is funny, beacuse much of the time, if you DI out of it, you end up, guess what, in PERFECT position for Zelda to use ANOTHER USMASH, so, go ahead, keep DIing out of it and we'll keep wracking up damage with it.

Zelda's fsmash? yeah, you can get out of that pretty well if you SDI the first couple hits, but her USmash? no, that's not easy to get out of. Oh, and it KOs Jiggly really early too.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I agree Sonic.

I might actually go over to the Jigglypuff boards and write up a little about the matchup............naaaaah.

I could care less about Jigglypuff. Not only does nobody play her, but I think she's the worst character in the game. Zero viable kill moves, no ground game, and gets owned by any character with disjoints/range. Pretty much eliminates her from being a tournament character.

At least with Link and Ganon they have range and KO power. Jiggs has nothing but darting in and out praying you make a mistake.

MrEh

Smash Hero
At least with Link and Ganon they have range and KO power. Jiggs has nothing but darting in and out praying you make a mistake.
She has the Up Taunt, which we have to admit is almost as fearsome as Ganon's spike.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Zelda's neutral-air and Din's Fire help a lot too.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Dearest zeldas (especially Sonic since I think he believes I might be right in this one), if you could help me out in defending my 65:35 view of the matchup that would be ace!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Jigglypuff was my main in melee and I am quite compitent with her in brawl. she's just bad. I've played both ends of this matchups, and besides gimping zelda, jiggly's got almost nothing going for her. 65:35 sounds good.

oh, and jiggly's side taunt is the best move fool, not up taunt!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Hi sonic! If you could argue the case as well and help me out on the jiggs matchup board on Zelda that would be great. They're turning on me and saying that im underestimating jiggs, even though I'm just trying to be realistic =(

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hi sonic! If you could argue the case as well and help me out on the jiggs matchup board on Zelda that would be great. They're turning on me and saying that im underestimating jiggs, even though I'm just trying to be realistic =(
done and done. I think my 5 paragraph write up was sufficient?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It was nothing short of amazing =O I was shocked. Some of the zeldas were turning against me and... along came you! Hopefully we have this in the bag.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
It was nothing short of amazing =O I was shocked. Some of the zeldas were turning against me and... along came you! Hopefully we have this in the bag.
Like I said, I would have written something if I actually cared about the Jiggly matchup.....she's really bad.

Edit: nvm, these Jiggly mains are full of misconceptions.

Top Bottom