• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jiggernaught: A Jigglypuff Combo Video

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsulZCCw48U

This is a Jigglypuff Combo Video for the N64 called The Jiggernaught. I play as Jigglypuff. I'd also like to give credit to the other people who played in the video. They are AFT, Bogdog, Winston, Superboomfan, Sweet Pwnage, I suck, monty, Greg, Quickman, Asylum MC, Captian BJ, and Masterhand/Crazyhand. Enjoy!

The song I used for this was "Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite." from the series The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Sorry about that Boofan, sometimes I get confused with long names XD

BTW, the song I used for this was "Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite." from the series The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. I've never seen or knew about the series. Its just when I came across that song, I had to have it. I spent like an hour trying to find where I could download it, but I gave up and just used the sound recorder which I didn't like doing because it wouldn't be in good quaility, but w/e. Well in the end the song fitted perfectly with the combo video.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
That weeaboo song killed it IMO. Mad gay. There were some good combos in there though so props on that.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
We must have different opions or somethin cause I think that the Song > Video. Seriously finding that song is what inspired me to make this.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsulZCCw48U

This is a Jigglypuff Combo Video for the N64 called The Jiggernaught. I play as Jigglypuff. I'd also like to give credit to the other people who played in the video. They are AFT, Bogdog, Winston, Superboomfan, Sweet Pwnage, I suck, monty, Greg, Quickman, Asylum MC, Captian BJ, and Masterhand/Crazyhand. Enjoy!

The song I used for this was "Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite." from the series The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.

"Greg" = thegreginator xP
Nice vid tho

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
awesome video Jigglymaster.Man,those rest combos were freaking awesome :)

I also liked the song.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Way too many generic combos in there :\ I mean, dair usmash...Oh well, there were a few great one though.

jayrico

Smash Apprentice
Not a lot of uair combos...but the **** tent combos are greatly appreciated

greenblob

Smash Lord
I have to agree--too many generic combos and drills, along with pseudo-combos, but the mindgame displays and tent of doom combos make up for it.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Great vid! *thumbs up*

i liked the music too, it was a nice touch.

And in agreement with everyone else - a lil too many repetitions. But even so with so many repetitions, you still managed to pull a great video. Nice job. 5/5

holy_pyro

Smash Cadet
really generic combos imo, everyone seems to do the same type of combos on jiggly, up a up a down a then down b. only thing that impresses me is integrating b punch into the combo and after resting. although risky i normally dont use b punch unless im desperate to get back on the arena.

Top Bottom