• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ice Climbers in Brawl+

Rikana

Smash Champion
Thanks. Hopevully my Wii doesn't get destroyed tommor...*checks clock* Yeah, tommorow.
Your Wii won't get destroyed. But Ninty's gonna be knocking on your door tomorrow after you install that homebrew channel. ;) Hope you have fun with Brawl+.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I have it now, and ICs are...hmm...pretty good I guess. UpTilt is really good now, but Blizzard isn't. 3:<

meepxzero

Smash Master
tried brawl plus. I honestly like them better in regular brawl lol lotta the physics in regular brawl made it a lot easier to get grabs (easier power shielding) and recovering is a lot harder because they fall faster now. I agree get rid of infinites and give them a bigger grab range and a better forward b like how melee was like then theyd be awesome. Otherwise i think there pretty bottom mid tier character.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
tried brawl plus. I honestly like them better in regular brawl lol lotta the physics in regular brawl made it a lot easier to get grabs (easier power shielding) and recovering is a lot harder because they fall faster now. I agree get rid of infinites and give them a bigger grab range and a better forward b like how melee was like then theyd be awesome. Otherwise i think there pretty bottom mid tier character.
Interesting, I always thought their Forward B was awful in Melee.

meepxzero

Smash Master
i meant forward b for single climber it sucks so much in brawl compared to melee lol you use to get so much more height. The forward b with both is awesome in brawl and should be kept the same XD.

Top Bottom