• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hoodlum Pokemon: Scrafty for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Voltorb is awesome in a different way than you think.

He's not designed after a pokeball, he's designed after the treasure chests in the game. Which are represented as pokeballs.

He's based on the D&D Monster, the Mimic.
THAT MAKES HIM TWICE AS UNORIGINAL!!!

:troll:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Another one should be the Harlem Shake.

While that would be hilarious, Scrafty needs something a little less pop and something more on some GAINSTA hood ****

Like pulling out a Potion and mixing it with cough syrup

Or pulling out a bag of full of his demo tapes

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I like all Pokémon generally. Sure, some look bland compared to others, but I think that even that makes things more interesting.

What I like about Pokémon is that there is a lot of diversity between all creatures. It's the fact that you have Pokémon based on everything from animals, to fantastic/mythological creatures, to objects and from to absolutely adorable to sheer badasses that makes it unique because there's Pokémon for all tastes.

There's always Pokémon you will like less than others, but there are also those you will like. Such tastes differ from person to person and I think it's stupid to even argue about such matters: it's somewhat against the spirit of the series. Just stick to the Pokémon you like and don't whine about others having different tastes than you, for it's a very childish behavior.

This was completely off-topic, but I had to say it.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I like more pokes from 5th gen from nearly all of each other gen. Especially with 2st gen, a -lot- of love for that gen comes from pure nostalgia.. I can't even play the remakes now since I can't stand most of the mons. Even if some of the designs are alright, most just don't appeal to me / most mons that are gen1 only suck to use (sandslash always looked cool but bleh). Later gens just had more interesting designs / cooler stuff to them than slight alterations to animals.

Anywho, I could probably whip up a moveset for him, or you guys could look up my tutorials:

http://smashboards.com/threads/general-moveset-thread.331275/#post-15216222

http://smashboards.com/threads/general-moveset-thread.331275/page-2

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
He's dark and Fighting type. Mewtwo will take no chances with him. :smirk:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Still waiting for that inspiring moveset.... you guys should check out the Andross thread if you are bored with evolving hoodlum monsters.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Still waiting for that inspiring moveset.... you guys should check out the Andross thread if you are bored with evolving hoodlum monsters.
The only monkeys I want in smash are the kongs. Don't start copying a certain Kong I know when it comes to character propaganda.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
IMPA for Smash 4!
Hey Diddy. You look different today. Do something with your hair?

(@Diddy Kong In all seriousness you are a really cool guy Diddy. Stay frosty)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Actually, the dreads are gone... So yeah, something with my hair has been done. ****ing hate it btw. Growing it all back.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Scrafty entrance guys! Think of something.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
A pokeball opens, Mewtwo comes out, Scrafty comes flying from the background with a kick and sends Mewtwo into the screen. Mewtwo slides down the screen, disappearing from view. (Also, Mewtwo is not playable)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A pokeball opens, Mewtwo comes out, Scrafty comes flying from the background with a kick and sends Mewtwo into the screen. Mewtwo slides down the screen, disappearing from view. (Also, Mewtwo is not playable)
Actually this makes sense, as Scrafty is unaffected by Psychic moves.

unown warrior

Smash Rookie
Since scrafty is a favorite of mine I'd like to see him in smash. Scraggy/scrafty are all about headbutting so I'd expect head smash as his final smash.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Zoroark is the most likely gen 5 rep.

If Scrafty got in over him it would be hilarious.

+support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom