• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thank you so much for today Tom. Playing you is the best practice.

Thanks to everyone that came tonight. Merc is too good.

Tritone of wisdom part two. It's gonna be shorter, but the combos will be part 2 quality.

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
zelda has moves that hit more than once (like fsmash) but combos? i'm skeptical.

jk bob, you know how much i love your zelda (combo vids.)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
zelda has moves that hit more than once (like fsmash) but combos? i'm skeptical.

jk bob, you know how much i love your zelda (combo vids.)
Hahaha ya Joel. It's so Fawkin hard to juggle with Zelda. lolz The secret is in the editing. =w=

If anyone is playing this week hit me up!!!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Man, that sig is pretty sexy. Love the color contrast and peach looks badass
Bob, I might be open sometime this week, so I might call you up. Don't know when and might, so not too likely, but maybe

Darkmusician

Smash Master
*Is planning on coming to Hawaii sometime in March* >.>. Hey guys just thought I'd drop in and say hi!:p
TOO GEWD!!!

Tonight I book my flight. Awww yeah!!!

Gonna work real hard to pay back my mother. ^^ Clocked in about 5 hours today. Tomorrow I wake up earlier and make more hours. :]

Final Sig. Made of win. =w=

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Fire Emblem on the Wii is fun.

I will be housing in WA with...

Zelgadis
Germ
Bob$
Zoap
SideFX
Falcomist
Zhu
Kos-mos

And of course Silent Wolf, Ka Master, Mango, DJ Combo and Eggz will be there as well. Silent wolf says he's gonna show me first hand how he does all of his tech skill stuff. Not to mention he promised me a special best of 5 set. =w=

FireFly

Smash Lord

Darkmusician

Smash Master
In any case I'll be able to see for myself first hand. If all goes well I'll record sets with everyone.

I actually think that out of the 3 Dbr members going Germ is going to be the toughest.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I sure do my friend. It was free too cause I had $50.00 worth of Gamestop gift cards.

Edit: As soon as I finish booking my flights and such tonight I'm gonna restart everything and do thing seriously. I'm extremely picky. I will miss no items AND I will redo any stages if I do not like the level ups. :p

Edit again cause nobody posts here anymore.

Unexpected friendlies. Thanks Joel. You're a beast when u want to be. I know I know it comes and goes. Well I wish it would "come" more often. lolz

Tomorrow I'm booked. Game-Work-Party. Sat idk. Sun idk either.

Booked my flight. I leave Weds the 9th. Come back on Monday the 14th. Just in time for band. LOLZ

We should have a big fest right before I go and everyone should go cause you're all cool and I miss most of you. Yea...most of you. XD Start planning. lolz I'm tired of planning. Hahaha. =w=

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Hi all. I bought an xbox 360 for about $50, yay! I had about $315 in toysrus gift cards. Now to wait till christmas to open it and play it. Why did I wrap it up and gift it to me for? Jeez. Well I'll be checkin in to see if there are any smashfests that I might be able to make. Hopefully after the holidays, they'll give a little less hours at work. Seriously, I'm working nearly full time. That sucks. Laters.

Hey tom remember when you and bobby came over that one time and on that one stock, I was tech chase punish ****** you. Lol, I like that.

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
Unexpected friendlies. Thanks Joel. You're a beast when u want to be. I know I know it comes and goes. Well I wish it would "come" more often. lolz
it's hard to try really hard for a long time.

Hey tom remember when you and bobby came over that one time and on that one stock, I was tech chase punish ****** you. Lol, I like that.
tom sucks at not getting techchased. and he always DIs wrong when he's getting chainthrowed.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ho man and remember the one time in January when I found the Hawaii thread, went to Jose's Garage met alot of cool people and then got *****? Man it's a good thing I unlocked Zelda. She's sooooo good.

FireFly

Smash Lord
joel you would get destroyed on dexters tv, that lag will delay your whorenado
wheres my money match joel?!

and dexter has always been a tech chase master, since the first time i played him

Darkmusician

Smash Master
If tech chasing was banned, Falcons would have a hard time against Space Animals. But to be fair tech chasing is done by many characters in general. Just plain bytch style.

I do find on tvs with lag cause I play with Merc so much.

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
joel you would get destroyed on dexters tv, that lag will delay your whorenado
wheres my money match joel?!

and dexter has always been a tech chase master, since the first time i played him
1. joel doesn't get "destroyed."
2. i agree dexter is a techchase master. but you don't have to be great at techchasing to catch your ***.
3. (on a serious note) if i can go, we'll play tonight. how do you feel about 3 matches (so money match 3 times)?

FireFly

Smash Lord
dave and oshiro raided my house tonight
they just walk in my garage with a tv and **** while im playing xbox lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Terence, I'll be at my Grandpa's house today till about 7:00-7:30pm.

Would you like to play after that? Could we use your house or someone else's?
Sorry I can't meet earlier but I just found out this morning. I really do wanna finish that montage though. (It's taking up alot of memory on my lappy just sitting there unfinished. lolz

Hey guys check it out!!! This awesome guy named Senorspoof made a bottom tier montage and I'm in it!!! Awww yeah! Pro status.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=miMTmQ98VtE Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uefr97Fn_C4 Part 2

I'm in part two. So is Shoyo and Matt. lolz

Top Bottom