• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Maki Maki

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, maui smasher here. It's been a loong time since i've been on the boards and now that brawl's out I'm looking for some online matches. If anyone wants to play me my friend code's 2878-9287-8134. I already added all the people who posted they're friend codes already. The ones i saw anyway. I played Dmusician a couple last night, and i'm looking forward to playing the rest of you. Oh, and which one of you is myveryownturtle anyway?
hey we played a few rounds last night (actually a lot, until 4AM!)

good stuff. i dunno if you noticed but i was trying out different characters, still trying to find a main and secondary, although I would say lucas is my best. I want to practice marios fludd its too funny. your kirby is vicious! lets play again later sometime.

and to everyone else who ever wants to play sometime, my friendcode is 4081-5131-8594

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
Heh AnubisGX , those were some good matches, your lucas is really good. My internet just exploded during that last match so I just decided to go study :l. We have to play again the connection seemed to be really good.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Everyone should challenge Derek(Lunaris) to wifi battle. You will get blitzed I promise.

Zelda is the best character for wifi next to Snake. Snake ***** in wifi.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Thanks for coming down today joel. I got my fill of smash
And brawl's pretty fun

I think I'll pick a main out of rob, fox, toon link, marth or meta knight. Rob is too good, right joel?

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
ROB is a piece of crap along with snake and zelda. I tell you, they needs ta get their balancing issue together there at nintendo! Still, brawl feels a bit more "balanced." Oh, and good matches yesterday shum. Further convincing me that ROB does indeed suck crap to hell. You guys played jeff's snake yet? Snake is gay too guys. Jeff giving me hard time. Stupid snake.

DstyCube, I'll add you in the morning. I'll be online around noonish tomorrow if anyone wants to play.

Superman Ninja

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, i wish i could challenge all you brawl smashers here. I just don't want to drive all the way to Kapolei. I want to know how competitive brawl is in hawaii. Hope to see you guys around in local tournaments.

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
well since i'm really ghey and cancer is ghey..
i'm not going to have computer access for a little while.
so anyone who wants to smash just call me. 8701121
i'll have free time from saturday... i don't care about posting my ghey number here
anyway.. i'm pretty sure you guys won't own me.

hope to finally see you guys smash soon.

peace...

Top Bottom