• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town, Shantae for SSB4 (WayForward wants her in Smash)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Dropping in to let you know that you can add me to your supporter list. Have the trilogy on my 3DS and love it. She's one of the few third parties I would support, and the only indie character I'd like to see make it in.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
Maybe it's my recent JoJo craze, but I think this music could work with Shantae.

Abdul's even got a catchphrase kinda similar to Shantae's Ret-2-Go. Which is leading me to believe that whoever thought that up had a bit of a bizarre moment.

Zoljinx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zoljinx
3DS FC
5343-8245-7441
i went ahead and put my "Concept" for Shantae out on this thread, feel free to look at it and let me know what you think/what should probably be changed (preferably here so as to not flood the other thread with "off-topic discussion") or even make your own if it's not how you envision Shantae to play like.

Last edited:

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm surprised Director's Cut isn't on Wii U yet. Didn't they say they would bring it over? Or was I just imagining things?

SL the Pyro

Smash Apprentice
Well, moving on from the tragedy a couple of days ago, let's see about getting some hype back in this thread.

Let's start with bringing some Spanish folk onto the hype train.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Don't worry, WF has already confirmed a Wii U & 3DS port for Risky's Revenge (yes, even the 3DS despite the fact the DSiWare version is already available on the eShop).

If the original Shantae ever appears on Wii U, then all 4 Shantae adventures would be playable on the Wii U (but I kinda have my doubts for the time being).

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
Hey, with ds and gba games on Wii U, why not bring over gameboy and gameboy color. Heck, launch it with the original Shantae, then slowly trickle out other games until everyone forgets about the vc again.

Mighty Minotaur

Smash Cadet
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey guys, I forgot to mention, could you add me to the Supporter list?

Also, my condolences for Mr. Iwata and his family. Godspeed, Satoru.

Sorry to keep posting so rapidly, but we maaaaay need some backup here:
http://smashboards.com/threads/name-any-dumb-character-request-for-smash.390926/page-3#post-19655589
Hype train strike? :D
Posting rapidly like that is against the rules here. Please keep that in mind.
Use the 'Edit' button if you want to add something.

:231:

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
OMG! My Miiverse post! This is so cool! I freaked out when I saw it lol. Thank you for sharing it![/quote]

You're Welcome, and also :starman::colorful:WELCOME TO THE SUPPORT GROUP!!:colorful::starman:

Hey guys, I forgot to mention, could you add me to the Supporter list?

Also, my condolences for Mr. Iwata and his family. Godspeed, Satoru.

Sorry to keep posting so rapidly, but we maaaaay need some backup here:
http://smashboards.com/threads/name-any-dumb-character-request-for-smash.390926/page-3#post-19655589
Hype train strike? :D

(Apologies, completely forgot I could edit my posts to condense them, thanks moderator)
:colorful::starman:Welcome to the Support Group!!:starman::colorful:

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Don't worry, WF has already confirmed a Wii U & 3DS port for Risky's Revenge (yes, even the 3DS despite the fact the DSiWare version is already available on the eShop).
Do I have to buy it again on my 3DS, or do owners of the original game get some kind of markdown? Lol.

Midnight Twinkle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MidnightTwinkle
3DS FC
1461-6246-6413
Welcome to the thread and to Smashboards, and wonderful drawing as well, it's really lovely.
Thank you very much SuperSegaSonicSS! I'm trying to get back into drawing again.
OMG! My Miiverse post! This is so cool! I freaked out when I saw it lol. Thank you for sharing it!
You're Welcome, and also :starman::colorful:WELCOME TO THE SUPPORT GROUP!!:colorful::starman:

No, thank you MikeGamer0608! If y'all are interested look me up on Miiverse sometime. Main: MidnightTwinkle, Art:TwinkleDoodle

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do I have to buy it again on my 3DS, or do owners of the original game get some kind of markdown? Lol.
Don't know but unlikely. Plus I highly doubt it'll be $12 like the DSiWare version was asking (just a reminder Nintendo had a majority of control when it came to DSiWare price tags)
LOVE the old west one! And I remember that other picture while I was in the comments section of the Half-Genie Hero Kickstarter page last year.

Top Bottom