• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The greatest B8

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv
I don't know if this is the right thread to post this... but here goes.

It was a For glory match, and I was :4falcon: and the opponent was :4greninja:. He was a pretty good greninja as well, mixing up his attack and not spamming side B like SOME greninjas I have seen. He was comboing me pretty good, but i somehow reversed falcon punched him to his death. But I couldnt start celebrating yet. I was at a 70% deficit, and it looked like he had stepped his guard down. He started spamming is dash attack and tried to go for grabs. As a falcon, I decided to disrespect him so hard. I purposely falcon kicked off the stage and the greninja followed. What happened is that he daired at the precisely wrong moment when I used raptor boost to get back on so he rapidly SD'd himself.
The salt was real after that .

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
Yeah, it's hilarious when my opponents SD after chasing me when I purposely miss the ledge. It's usually when I'm launched and I'm just controlling the direction I'm tumbling in the air in.

(At least to my screen or in my head) I say "You DO know Villager has the best recovery in the game, right?" Villager can fall as close to the lower blast zone as he wants without worrying. I just want to see how if they'll take the bait. It's funny when it works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom