• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Roster Competition! Vote for the competition you want next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Bump!

I decided the winner will be the one to reach 5 votes first. We need more votes! I did that because there is a tie. However, every other round will have this winning criteria as well.

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Bumping again. There's a certain user with three votes already. Two more and he wins! And if we reach twenty votes without a winner, the one with the most votes wins.

EDIT: This user has four votes now. One more and he wins!

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Okay guys, here's the drill: you suggest a theme for the next competition, then I make a poll with the first five suggestions and the one to reach 3 votes first wins.

D

Deleted member

Okay guys, here's the drill: you suggest a theme for the next competition, then I make a poll with the first five suggestions and the one to reach 3 votes first wins.
Super 3rd-Party Bros. Only third party characters allowed, no Nintendo(well, maybe Mario for the sake of having the big 4). Man, it's been quite a bit since I've done anything here on the boards. I guess this is my return.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Three per series. All series must have three characters, with the exception of three other series.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
If the character appears physically, then yes. But if it is something like Mario's partners from Paper Mario and Paper Mario TTYD who only appear as cards in Super Paper Mario, then no.
I mean things like the Tingle doll in Skyward Sword (yes, I know Tingle has been in multiple games, this is just an example).

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
YoshiandToad draws his rosters, and SmasherMaster makes boxes like the ones in the official Smash 4 site. But if you write your roster I can make it for you.
I don't actually know how to do that. I'm horrible at Photoshop and Paint and stuff. ;_;

D

Deleted member

Can we use characters that have taken assist trophy status?

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
YoshiandToad draws his rosters, and SmasherMaster makes boxes like the ones in the official Smash 4 site. But if you write your roster I can make it for you.
Oh! Didn't notice you edited your post. Thanks! I really need to find a way to make my own rosters.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Can we use characters that have taken assist trophy status?
Yes. Smash Bros. appearances don't count.

EDIT: By the way, here are the rules that I wrote in the OP:

Characters that appeared in only one game!

This means characters like Ness, who appeared only in Earthbound, and Dimentio, who appeared only in Super Paper Mario. Ports, remakes and Smash Bros. games don't count.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Working on my roster, this is a bit harder than I thought it would be. Though, as much as I like this thread, it's shame for it not to be receiving much love. @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 I would suggest leaving a link to the thread in your signature, as well dropping a post about it in the Social thread.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Question, does Pokemon from X and Y count since they are basically the same game? (Any Pokemon that did not come Kalos doesn't count).

And does Luigi U count as a seperate game?

And does it count if they have appeared in only one game that has come out?

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Question, does Pokemon from X and Y count since they are basically the same game? (Any Pokemon that did not come Kalos doesn't count).

And does Luigi U count as a seperate game?

And does it count if they have appeared in only one game that has come out?
Pokémon from X and Y can't be added. They appear in some spinoff games like Battle Trozei.

Luigi U counts.

And games that aren't out don't count.

D

Deleted member

Pokémon from X and Y can't be added. They appear in some spinoff games like Battle Trozei.

Luigi U counts.

And games that aren't out don't count.
They don't count!? Well, looks like I need to change some things, particularly the zelda series.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I thought it wouldn't be fair if games that aren't released counted, as games can be announced any day. What if someone had Ness and a new Earthbound starring him was announced? I don't think this person would want to update his roster and add a different Earthbound character.

D

Deleted member

One-timers Roster.png

Well, I finished my roster. I have a spot open in the top right corner reserved for Dark Bowser from Mario and Luigi 3, and another for Dark Mind from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, but I don't have the icons for them yet. Besides that, feel free to point out if I have an error in my roster and need to remove someone. Also, organization is extremely sloppy, but I don't really care.
darkmind.png
DarkBowserAni.gif
<--- The guys I'm missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

One-timers Roster.png

Actually, I noticed I had Inkling on my roster, and as you said, no games that haven't released yet. Gotta play by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom