• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Maze

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
On Subspace Emmisary, I'm 63% of the way through and currently on The Great Maze stage. Which is exactly what it is. It's so confusing! I don't know where to, what doors to open, how to find any doors I haven't any doors I haven't already opened, etc. So, do you guys have any strategies for this? Thanx!:)

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
You have to defeat all the characters, then you can go to the center of the map to fight Tabuu. Just use the map and you won't get lost.

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
I don't think so...when you fight the "dark characters", I think the doors just lead you to places that are close in proximity. They might reappear if you run-through the maze more than once (as in you go back to the SSE Map and return), I'm not sure, though.

Anyway, make sure you USE the map on the pause screen! I finished the SSE recently, and I just thought the map was "there" at first and that the Great Maze was "linear", that you had to actually remember how you got to where you were and where each door led you. Then I found out like a n00b that the pause screen maze map isn't just for show.

Just make sure that in the map, all but 1 of the doors (little circles) link to each other, and pay attention to a certain room's background. Hope that helps, and good luck!

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Try to search in every room and complete them respectively, because you don't want to return to it later.

Top Bottom