• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

I don't know exactly, it's kinda hard to tell due to how blurry it is. Would be pretty neat if Master Belch was actually an assist trophy or something....

Oh wait, on further inspection that is actually the Steel Diver trophy as was seen at the world hobby fair.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's sad how Toad is up there, because I didn't see Sakurai outright saying "toad is a move". I heard him saying they'll get "refreshed".

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
It's sad how Toad is up there, because I didn't see Sakurai outright saying "toad is a move". I heard him saying they'll get "refreshed".
A picture speaks a thousand words.

He gave us a picture of Toad being a move, with an arrow aimed right at his forehead, the night before Rosalina's reveal. This is in addition to several other pictures of Toad being a move.

It's sad, but it's reality. Sorry budd.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
A picture speaks a thousand words.

He gave us a picture of Toad being a move, with an arrow aimed right at his forehead, the night before Rosalina's reveal. This is in addition to several other pictures of Toad being a move.

It's sad, but it's reality. Sorry budd.
>ridley shown to be stage hazard/might be hazard
>not deconfirm (like said on ^, he may or may not be a hazard.)

It's just my opinion, really, since he's a species. I could see why though, but it's one of those things that could go either way, you know? cx

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
>ridley shown to be stage hazard/might be hazard
>not deconfirm (like said on ^, he may or may not be a hazard.)

It's just my opinion, really, since he's a species. I could see why though, but it's one of those things that could go either way, you know? cx
There's a blatant difference between being teased as a stage hazard and Toad being shown as a part of someone's moveset. The former we have had months upon months of teasing, and come the time we finally see part of him, we get absolutely no clarity beyond that he will be in the game somehow. When you have a character that's shown as part of someone's moveset on another character's profile page on top of multiple screenshots, that makes it pretty clear that they are not a character. It's not ambiguous in the slightest and I'm tired of Toad supporters comparing Ridley to them when the differences are painfully evident. You can't present me proof of Ridley like I can Toad.

Blue Toad or Captain Toad? Sure, they stand a chance still. The fact of the matter is that the vanilla Toad we've seen in 3 Smash Bros. games to this point will not be a playable character.

I'm sorry to get into a pissy mood about it, but seriously. There's mourning, and then there's sitting in denial. Toad's gone and we know it. Ridley we don't have concrete evidence is a stage hazard yet. Don't keep this going any further.

Last edited:

robjay13

Smash Rookie
June 11 - Conductor Link
June 11 - Redd, Dr. Shrunk, Gracie, Wendell, Saharah & Pelly
June 11 - The Yellow Devil
June 11 - Balloon Fighter
June 12 - Wii Balance Board
July 23 - Viridi
September 12 - Toad
October 18 - Xerneas
November 15 - Lubba
December 6 - Skull Kid
December 3 - Dark Lord
December 9 - Blue Shark
December 11 - Kapp'n
December 13 - Nintendogs
December 25 - Starfy

January 6 - Saria
January 9 - Shy Guy
January 15 - Ashley
January 24 - Alfonzo
February 5 - Palkia
February 7 - Mother Brain
February 8 - Dedenne
February 27 - Wario
March 3 - kotake and Koume
March 7 - The Kapp'n Family
March 7 - Tortimer
March 10 - Not-So-Little Mac
March 19 - Mabel, Able sisters, Nook Twins
March 21 - Phosphora
March 24 - Frillard, Dr. Shrunk's teacher, Labelle
March 24 - Cuccos
March 27 - Andross
April 4 - Isabelle
April 7 - Metroid

Smash Bros Direct
April 8 - Bulborb
April 8 - Chain Chomp
April 8 - Chandelure
April 8 - Dark Samus
April 8 - Devil
April 8 - Elec Man
April 8 - Fi
April 8 - Goomba
April 8 - Gordo
April 8 - Hammer Bro.
April 8 - King Kihunter
April 8 - Knuckle Joe
April 8 - Kritter
April 8 - Met
April 8 - Midna
April 8 - Monoeye
April 8 - Parasol Waddle Dee
April 8 - Polar Bear
April 8 - Poppant
April 8 - Pseudo-Palutena
April 8 - Saki Amamiya
April 8 - Samurai Goroh
April 8 - Sandbag
April 8 - Stalfos
April 8 - TAC
April 8 - Tiki
April 8 - Tom Nook
April 8 - Arceus
April 8 - Entei
April 8 - Bellossom
April 8 - Meloetta
April 8 - Meowth
April 8 - Eevee
April 8 - Victini
April 8 - Snivy
April 8 - Fennekin
April 8 - Keldeo
April 8 - Metagross
April 8 - Goldeen
April 8 - Gardevoir

Pre-E3 2014
April 9 - Mr. Saturn
May 2 - Dillon
May 7 - Wonder Red and the Wonderful 100

E3 and Smash Bros. Invitational
NONE?!

Post-E3 2014 and Smash-Fest
NONE?!

Obituary Pending
June 26 2014 - Nabbit
Lakitu
Koffing
Genesect
Magnus
Doc Louis
Kamek
Orne
Zoroark
Shadow
Deoxys
Darkrai
Chespin
Reaper
Kyurem
Brittany
Kalimba Tiki
Dr. Wright
Koopa Troopa
Snorlax
Bullet Bill
Mimicutie
Staryu
Gogoat
Mew
Lyn
Phantom Zelda
Bonkers

Anything I'm missing?

EDIT: updated some . . .
Did I miss something because wario is on the list

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Did I miss something because wario is on the list
OOPS! Haha I was typing their names manually but I typoed on Waluigi's name. Maybe I went W-a and I thought that's all I need to confirm I'm typing his name okay but somehow I ended up typing r-i-o instead of l-u-i-g-i and thought it went okay because "Wario" exist too without checking if it's HIS name.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyway, I'll be adding Bonkers to the OP. Would anyone else like to contribute something? Maybe for Petilil or Cheep-Cheep?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Anyway, I'll be adding Bonkers to the OP. Would anyone else like to contribute something? Maybe for Petilil or Cheep-Cheep?
I'll do a Petilil one.... in the Morning.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Awesome to hear, Guybrush!

I just did one for Sneaky Spirit, myself. If anyone would like to claim one of the ones in the fourth post that doesn't have an obituary, it'd be appreciated. I especially need Nabbit, Genesect and Magnus.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036

I just did one for Sneaky Spirit, myself. If anyone would like to claim one of the ones in the fourth post that doesn't have an obituary, it'd be appreciated. I especially need Nabbit, Genesect and Magnus.
I'd be happy to do obituaries for Nabbit and Genesect.

I'll get them done by tonight.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Double Posting Warning Received
Is that...? Master Belch at the top left corner...?
I'm getting more of a Jabu-Jabu vibe myself.

I can try to do some quick.

*Magnus intensifies*

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
There's a blatant difference between being teased as a stage hazard and Toad being shown as a part of someone's moveset. The former we have had months upon months of teasing, and come the time we finally see part of him, we get absolutely no clarity beyond that he will be in the game somehow. When you have a character that's shown as part of someone's moveset on another character's profile page on top of multiple screenshots, that makes it pretty clear that they are not a character. It's not ambiguous in the slightest and I'm tired of Toad supporters comparing Ridley to them when the differences are painfully evident. You can't present me proof of Ridley like I can Toad.

Blue Toad or Captain Toad? Sure, they stand a chance still. The fact of the matter is that the vanilla Toad we've seen in 3 Smash Bros. games to this point will not be a playable character.

I'm sorry to get into a pissy mood about it, but seriously. There's mourning, and then there's sitting in denial. Toad's gone and we know it. Ridley we don't have concrete evidence is a stage hazard yet. Don't keep this going any further.
?
"my opinion"
"it could go either way"

also alfonzo rule probably wouldn't work for a hazard
toad's a species, so a toad move and playable toad would be k
ridley isn't a species?
toadsworth/toadette can replace
etc

that toad could honestly be generic Toad #264, not THE Toad. Also, Box-Out ring, maybe? Hiding Toadsworth? Alfonzo rule?
You can't present me proof of Toad like I can. There's a difference between pointing out things that are unlikely and denial, yes, but was TWO Punch-Out variations likely? I don't think so. Was Alfonzo clause likely? I don't think so.

He may or may not be a hazard, but when you really only have "toads a move, gg toad fans he's deconfirm" with that logic ridley would be too. Toon Link has alfonzo, Toad could too. Rids has different forms, but wouldn't it be weird to see two DIFFERENT types of Ridleys fighting?

I was only stating my unlikely opinion; you can't say I'm in denial, because Toad STILL has lots going for him. Let's say Toadette/Toadsworth replaced Toad, like Alfonzo replacing Toon Link, but instead no Toad special at all, even if no one chose Toad. Then, your proof would 100% be invalid. People thought TL was deconfirmed cause stage element; People thought Toad was deconfirmed cause move; he may be a move, he may not. It all lies to Sakurai, but he certainly isn't deconfirmed. I know he might not be in, but he still has chances at being a nice DLC semi-clone that wouldn't take much time to make (maybe around the same time as characters like Lucas, Old Clone-ish Luigi, etc.)

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Reported my Pokemon Trainer/ Red

[collapse=Red]

Red was the playable character in Pokemon: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen versions. He also appears as a final boss in Pokemon: Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and SoulSilver. He was playable in Brawl with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard.

He was not returning due on April 8, 2014. Sakurai said that all of the transformation characters would not happen, meaning that Pokemon Trainer, will not return in any sort of way. Also, one of his Pokemon, Charizard was confirmed to a solo playable character. Red's cut was the most changing of all of the characters to be revealed to not be playable.

The confirm of Red not being playable showed up two things: That cuts are actually happening and that any veteran can be cut, even the ones with unique movesets. Will Ivysaur and Squirtle become solo fighters as well? What about all of the other non revealed veterans?

May the very best that no one ever was be catching em all up in the sky.
[/collapse]​

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Not a fan of how you're still going at it.

Toad for a move and a character would not be okay, because not only would that be very flawed from a game design standpoint, but every Smash Bros. game has shown us to date that character distinction is a very important thing. Alfonzo alone is proof of that, considering how despite how different Conductor Link and Toon Link appear to be, they still made the effort to have him replace one so the other isn't a stage character and a playable character at the same time. The same would extend to movesets for obvious reasons. Ridley meanwhile has had various incarnations/clones of himself. While he isn't a species per say, there's enough to work with to pull the same kind of deal, even though I disagree with it as a possibility for the same reason I disregard both playable and unplayable Toad. Shows how you didn't put a lot of research into this either way.

And yes, I can present proof. Here's Toad right now.

Look, here he is again.

And again.

All clear as crystal. You show me one mention of Ridley's name or a screenshot with more than half a body-part, and then we'll talk about Ridley.

Additionally, do you have any idea how elaborate that would be to make it so Peach's Neutral Special works the same way as Alfonzo? Not only would that count as an entirely separate character file just to replace the model (if not the move outright), but the same would have to be done for Kirby as well, all for the sake of accommodating a character that has been and currently is rooted directly into someone's moveset. If Toad was going to be playable or ever have the possibility of being playable in this incarnation of Smash Bros., why not have designed Peach in the first place to not use him as a move? Doesn't exactly help that your own bandwagon lacks the very thing Bandana Waddle Dee has, in that his royalty had the move that spawns his species altered from the start to not throw any Waddle Dees. No reason to think the same would not apply. It's completely backwards logic, what you're suggesting, and I'm done hearing of it.

If we're getting any type of Toad at all, it wouldn't be the one you're seeing right there. There is zero precedence to think otherwise. This thread has agreed months before you've even joined that Toad is dead, and complaining about it now is not going to have us change our minds. This is a completely unnecessary discussion that has already been debated pages back, and I'd imagine the mods would have a mind to infract us if we keep this up any further. Vanilla Toad is dead. Period. Move on.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Not a fan of how you're still going at it.

Toad for a move and a character would not be okay, because not only would that be very flawed from a game design standpoint, but every Smash Bros. game has shown us to date that character distinction is a very important thing. Alfonzo alone is proof of that, considering how despite how different Conductor Link and Toon Link appear to be, they still made the effort to have him replace one so the other isn't a stage character and a playable character at the same time. The same would extend to movesets for obvious reasons. Ridley meanwhile has had various incarnations/clones of himself. While he isn't a species per say, there's enough to work with to pull the same kind of deal, even though I disagree with it as a possibility for the same reason I disregard both playable and unplayable Toad. Shows how you didn't put a lot of research into this either way.

And yes, I can present proof. Here's Toad right now.

Look, here he is again.

And again.

All clear as crystal. You show me one mention of Ridley's name or a screenshot with more than half a body-part, and then we'll talk about Ridley.

Additionally, do you have any idea how elaborate that would be to make it so Peach's Neutral Special works the same way as Alfonzo? Not only would that count as an entirely separate character file just to replace the model (if not the move outright), but the same would have to be done for Kirby as well, all for the sake of accommodating a character that has been and currently is rooted directly into someone's moveset. If Toad was going to be playable or ever have the possibility of being playable in this incarnation of Smash Bros., why not have designed Peach in the first place to not use him as a move? Doesn't exactly help that your own bandwagon lacks the very thing Bandana Waddle Dee has, in that his royalty had the move that spawns his species altered from the start to not throw any Waddle Dees. No reason to think the same would not apply. It's completely backwards logic, what you're suggesting, and I'm done hearing of it.

If we're getting any type of Toad at all, it wouldn't be the one you're seeing right there. There is zero precedence to think otherwise. This thread has agreed months before you've even joined that Toad is dead, and complaining about it now is not going to have us change our minds. This is a completely unnecessary discussion that has already been debated pages back, and I'd imagine the mods would have a mind to infract us if we keep this up any further. Vanilla Toad is dead. Period. Move on.
First of all, TOAD IS A SPECIES. THERE ARE MANY RED-CAP-BLUE-VESTED TOADS.
Proof:

That's not one, BUT TWO TOAD TWINS! w0w! I don't even play Metroid anyways so how would you expect me to know? lol

This picture PROVES that TOAD CAN BE PLAYABLE AND A MOVE. THIS IS A GAME WITH FOUR MARIO'S. SURELY 5 TOADS IS OKAY, BECAUSE HE IS A SPECIES. duh

Second, I did not say "toad's move WILL 1000000% act like alfonzo where u chooze toad and toadette replacez". I was saying it as another thing that's proof; if Toon Link has it, then I'm pretty sure that if they WANTED Peach to keep the same move but also wanted Toad, they'd go Alfonzo. That's what I meant. Alfonzo for Toad move is actually real unlikely tbh
Also
Punch-Out stage sorta supports how Sakurai hides things
we haven't really even seen peach all that much
not playable in demo
not much footage

and what does some Bandana Dee have to do with Toad? all of a sudden Waddle Dees affect one with a Bandana. THE BANDANA IS ENOUGH. I'm done of hearing your invalid evidence, you're basically saying "heres toad as a move so now he 1000000000000% wont be playable even tho sakurai hid little mac and toon link lol toad has nada chance"
Yes, the majority thinks he's taken a shot or two, but he's still up! He hasn't EVEN GOTTEN AN OFFICIAL DECONFIRM.
This THREAD has agreed Toad is "dead", not this board. Stop acting like what you say is fact: Toad is a species.
If Toad WAS IN, IT WOULD PROBABLY BE THE ICONIC ONE. Captain Toad's game probably wasn't thought of before 3D World. Blue Toad would have a Toad alt. Face it, IT WOULD BE VANILLA TOAD.

Vanilla Toad has a small chance. Lower than most, yes. But he still has that small chance. He may be in, he may be out. We don't know right now, all we know is that he has a small chance to be in. Period.
I didn't even try and make you people remove Toad, I was saying MY OWN OPINION. I was extremely nice when I replied to you, saying things like "my opinion" and "you know?" I was only discussing my own opinion, but you tried to stop me and make my opinion the same as yours. :I

honestly, I'm sorry for the whole argument, but you didn't have to literally rub "toad's deconfirmed get a life loser" in my face. I knew he probably might not be in, I was discussing opinions.

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Oh a new thread owner haha. Love the title. I think Nabbit will make a cool stage hazard. Will Lyn be added to the AT section?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Melee had Toad running around in the background in Adventure Mode in Mushroom Kingdom... apparently Toad can both be part of Peach's moveset and part of a stage background without any issues whatsoever... but Toad being both a part of Peach's moveset and being a playable character is somehow an inherent game design flaw that will render the game unplayable.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Melee had Toad running around in the background in Adventure Mode in Mushroom Kingdom... apparently Toad can both be part of Peach's moveset and part of a stage background without any issues whatsoever... but Toad being both a part of Peach's moveset and being a playable character is somehow an inherent game design flaw that will render the game unplayable.
When you don't have to keep track of your character in both the background and in your own control at the same time, that works. The same is said for two unplayable Toads existing side-by-side. The fact that we never had playable Toad in that scenario doesn't prove a thing for the Toad advocators.

Jesus, when did we all suddenly have a hard-on for Toad again? Are we all yelling until he's removed from the OP or something?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
That's ridiculous. You can keep track of your playable Toad. He's the one you're controlling... not the one who's randomly running in circles in the background or the one who pops out of Peach's dress every now and then.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
And when they look the exact same, there's that level, however small, of not being able to tell apart your own character from the background detail. In a fighting-game where controlling your character is essentially the main mechanic, that is bad game design.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Bad game design, maybe... okay, maybe it will sully your eyes or bother your inner OCD person... but it's not going to cause the game to be unplayable.

It really bothered me to play as Luigi in that mansion level in Super Mario Galaxy and seeing another Luigi who's an NPC. I couldn't tell the difference between my Luigi and the stage's Luigi!!!

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I never once said it'd make the game unplayable. I'm just saying, like how a movie can have bad directing and a book can have bad writing, a game can have bad design. When a game teaches players them what is playable and what elements that aren't playable mean to them, when you suddenly mix the two, it's just being sloppy, especially when there are ways to avoid it in the first place. Pardon me for actually wanting to play the game and not wanting it to feel like an unorganized pile of ideas that slap themselves on each other mid-development.

The fact of the matter is that, like it or not, Sakurai is good enough of a designer to see that line of thought and not make the decision to have simultaneous playable-background characters simply so you can have your character Sakurai already tied loose ends for.

Again, like I said, I'm not going to be one to argue for Ridley fighting stage hazard Ridley. That's a ****ty decision if they can't decide on one role for a character when there's literally thousands of characters to choose from.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I never once said it'd make the game unplayable. I'm just saying, like how a movie can have bad directing and a book can have bad writing, a game can have bad design. When a game teaches players them what is playable and what elements that aren't playable mean to them, when you suddenly mix the two, it's just being sloppy, especially when there are ways to avoid it in the first place. Pardon me for actually wanting to play the game and not wanting it to feel like an unorganized pile of ideas that slap themselves on each other mid-development.

The fact of the matter is that, like it or not, Sakurai is good enough of a designer to see that line of thought and not make the decision to have simultaneous playable-background characters simply so you can have your character Sakurai already tied loose ends for.

Again, like I said, I'm not going to be one to argue for Ridley fighting stage hazard Ridley. That's a ****ty decision if they can't decide on one role for a character when there's literally thousands of characters to choose from.
It wouldn't really be a big deal, though. The background Toads/Peach's Toad wouldn't be as high quality as Playable Toad.

I didn't mean to cause a riot, I just wanted to share opinions.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I do agree that Toad is not disconfirmed...technically. It would be much better to have him in a separate section dedicated to characters that have been hurt, but which aren't dead. Toad, Lip, and Ridley (Subjective, but he has been hurt. Just not as badly as the other two.)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Petilil
Debut: Pokemon Black/White 2010
Confirmed as Smash Run Foe: June 11th 2014

The Bulb Pokémon. This grass type was introduced in Generation V or the Black/White Era. She is one of the few Pokémon to belong to one gender (in this case female) nad evolves into Lilligant when exposed to a Sun Stone. Curiously she appears as an enemy in Smash Run, a role usually reserved for more "villainous" Pokemon. She acts as a more mobile Belossom, scattering Sleep Powder to leave Smashers venerable.​

Last edited:

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Don 't know if this has been brought up yet, but...
Cranky has been de-KONGfirmed. Sort of. Would you count an appearance on a past stage?

And...I'm too new to post links (he comes to town)
But check the Jungle Japes pictures. He appears in the background like normal.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Don 't know if this has been brought up yet, but...
Cranky has been de-KONGfirmed. Sort of. Would you count an appearance on a past stage?

And...I'm too new to post links (he comes to town)
But check the Jungle Japes pictures. He appears in the background like normal.

Holy cousin of mine, he's right!

There's no reason to think that isn't Cranky in there. The shape of that head is distinctly Kong-shaped, and it's rocking back in forth in Cranky's halmark rocking chair.

Someone get on an obituary, stat! Poor Cranky will be joining Wrinkly in terms of not being playable! Probably!

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Holy cousin of mine, he's right!

There's no reason to think that isn't Cranky in there. The shape of that head is distinctly Kong-shaped, and it's rocking back in forth in Cranky's halmark rocking chair.

Someone get on an obituary, stat! Poor Cranky will be joining Wrinkly in terms of not being playable! Probably!
I think we're missing the big picture here: The Klaptrap is disconfirmed as well.

Klaptrap.png

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Cryogonal is indeed. I got Ice Beamed by a couple of the *******s at Best Buy. >_>
Yeah, honestly though I mostly just mentioned it here because it appears to be absent from here while it is on the information thread. And if Gordos have obituaries here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom