• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Golden Medallions

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I don't want them to mess with Link's current moveset, however, I would like his golden medallions that appeared in Link to the Past as items for some crucial damage on foes who get hit by it. According to my memory, they were the Bombos, Ether, and Quake.

Discuss.

TehTooya

Smash Rookie
Aye... it would be cool if they implemented the medallions with his final smash....

but boy... where did the good ol' snes link go?

iron blade

Smash Ace
Bombos would be cool. He'd unleash some crazy fire attack but it would be a lot like Lucas's... If I remember correctly the Ether one froze stuff. That would be unique but I don't think it would be very useful unless it froze everyone and gave them a ton of damage or something. The Quake one would be kind of easy to avoid, it would work like Venasaur(however you spell it) from the pokeball. In all, I think Link's FS is fine as is.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Speculation is a bit hard to do when you already know what your speculating about.

Ezatoa

Smash Rookie
Actually, Bombos, Ether, Quake and other magic items from Zelda should be Items in Brawl!
Hit a foe with Ether to paralise him...
Use the Din Crystal (the dins fire item (OOT) is a crystal) to make a fireball appear
Magic armor (WW) gives you protection (like the cloaking devise, without becoming invisable)
that kinda stuff!
Bottles with milk, potions, bees (ALTTP), And fish (think of goldeen, you're fighting for an item that could give you a KO, but its a worthless do-nothing)
Deku Nuts, to stun all foes that are close by,and bombchu's (like bob-omb, only it begins moving when used (think of shells) and starts moving on his own in less time)
And magic powder (transforms your foes (short range) into tiny, giant, metal or perhaps slime) Plus the seed sachel (OOA/OOS) from which you throw seeds (random seeds) untill it's empty (20 uses) the seeds are:

Ember: casts fire when it hits,
Tornado: a wirlwind appears and sucks up an enemy throws him/her up after some time, Pegasus: boosts ally speed/reduces enemy speed,
Scent: a soft mellow scent relaxes your foes (they fall asleep),
Mystery: does one of the above

we need more than just Bunny hoods and Hearth containers!

Top Bottom