• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon board is currently discussing Zero Suit Samus, in the match-up thread.

Snakeee

Smash Master
99.99/0.01 ZSS

Honestly it's at least 8/2 ZSS or higher, ZSS is one of the campiest characters in the game, and Ganon cannot really deal with it at all. She wrecks him at close range too, so there's not much hope for him really :(

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Originally Posted by kuenzel:
Can a plasma gun/down smash stop his side-b? That's Ganon's main approach...
keep thinking that...

and yea...those can stop Flame Choke...ZSS can accidentally sneeze and that'd probably clash with the Murder Choke...

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
8/2 ZSS

I'd say she has a higher advantage except it doesn't take many screwups for him to destroy you because you're so light. I personally always have a bad habit of getting hit by his D-Air.

TP

Smash Master
Can a plasma gun/down smash stop his side-b? That's not Ganon's main approach... in fact, Ganon's never use it as an approach, ever. They consider it a punishing move only. They are not stupid enough to try and approach in such a stupid way.
You had a typo in your post, so I fixed it.

Top Bottom