• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
i dont know if anyone else has posted about THE GAME, but i figured i would introduce everyone who doesnt know about the game to the game. these are the rules.

Only thing we like to change is when you lose, dont just say "I lost." Try to be creative, try to make others lose by creative means. One thing we like to say is, "Did you see the new episode of lost," and when they hear the word lost, they usually lose, if they do play. Another, we ask, "Did you see the game?" or "Whats the score?" People who have been playing for a while tend to lose any time they hear the word "game" or any form of the word "lost". It might seem really stupid but its actually fun when you get a lot of people to play. I have told some of my usual waitors and now they even play. Sometimes when they bring me the receipt they write "LOST?" on it. Its pretty fun when you have a large crowd of people playing. And well, it never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom