• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The funny thing about Kirby's Zelda hat

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
(OK my not funny ha ha, but funny hmm.) Kirby's Zelda hat actually represents young Zelda from OOT more than it does the actual Adult Zelda in TP/OOT.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
This was pointed out in the Kirby boards (Melee version). I guess Sakurai thought it was better than using Zelda hair or something.

This is why we need original-game Kirby hats. >_>

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
~ Because Timmy said so. ;)

I mean, wasn't that the same hat in Melee? Sakurai probably didn't want to change what was created. So he probably built it off of the Melee Hat.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha. I just remember a long time ago someone pointing this out in Melee. Kirby's sort of a neglected character, so it's probably new to a lot of people.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
This was pointed out in the Kirby boards (Melee version). I guess Sakurai thought it was better than using Zelda hair or something.

This is why we need original-game Kirby hats. >_>
Original game kirby hats would suck. I'm a huge fan of kirby but I would still kill myself if he had original game hats.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Uh, kirby's zelda hat was always like this. Maybe you never tried kirby against zelda before in melee.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
It's been rumored he can eat items now too, so if he eats a Fire Flower, for example, he'd become Fire Kirby. Same thing with Freezies, but this, to my knowledge, has been unconfirmed but would definitely be original and nice.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Ha ha. I just remember a long time ago someone pointing this out in Melee. Kirby's sort of a neglected character, so it's probably new to a lot of people.
Not to mention Zelda also is highly neglected, as 99% of people transform to Sheik, and stay as Sheik the whole time. Even the CPU does it 80% of the time, so hadly anyone gets to see Kirby copy Zelda, because both he and Zelda are highly neglected.

Top Bottom