• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The French Video Thread (Updated 01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
The French does seem quite strong To be honest. The Best/Interesting players that I have watched are Leon, Kaos, Charby and some others. Super Lion 4??? hmm...... I might be able to go to that tourney :). Super Vs Battle "WORLD" will be BIG!!!!! if Brawl (and melee) is comfirmed as a tourney game for it. BTW, It is really REALLY good that no one plays with Meta teef lol

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Agreed, but we're not the only one... So this is also true for you (refering to the AIB discussion).
Anyways, the discussion began by someone saying that Leon is the only good player in France, what's wrong, that's all. We could also say that this "Gaki" is the onlye good player there, but we don't think so.
omg thats because y'all created the Offline elites ! so NO I DID NOT START THIS, all i said was no ones ELITE NOT EVEN ME , NOT EVEN GAKI , untill we have played each other .!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
The French does seem quite strong To be honest. The Best/Interesting players that I have watched are Leon, Kaos, Charby and some others. Super Lion 4??? hmm...... I might be able to go to that tourney :). Super Vs Battle "WORLD" will be BIG!!!!! if Brawl (and melee) is comfirmed as a tourney game for it. BTW, It is really REALLY good that no one plays with Meta teef lol
even if people did play mk here, tiers arent an excuse.
believe it or not mk and snake both have weaknesses and i find some chars allot harder than snake.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
even if people did play mk here, tiers arent an excuse.
believe it or not mk and snake both have weaknesses and i find some chars allot harder than snake.
What Weakness? :confused: The only weakness that metaknight got that I know is that he can't die that easily lool

Mr-R

Smash Champion
What Weakness? :confused: The only weakness that metaknight got that I know is that he can't die that easily lool
those are exactly the words of a scrub that already gives up when facing mk or snake, of course u lose with this kind of motivation
snake is a heavy weight meaning he fast falls so hes got allot of weaknesses for example chaingrab or gettin him in the air and predicting his landing,
as for mk, he dies early but his recovery is too good so u gotta kill him vertically, and chars with projectiles do pretty good against mk, remember tiers are just tourney results!

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
those are exactly the words of a scrub that already gives up when facing mk or snake, of course u lose with this kind of motivation
snake is a heavy weight meaning he fast falls so hes got allot of weaknesses for example chaingrab or gettin him in the air and predicting his landing,
as for mk, he dies early but his recovery is too good so u gotta kill him vertically, and chars with projectiles do pretty good against mk, remember tiers are just tourney results!
lool I didn't say I give up on Mk or snake. I know it is possible to beat MK and Snake. Thanks for the Tips :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom