• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The French Fries Tier List v1

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
So I posted this tier list on FB and now there an argument. What do you think the Fries tier list should be? So far:

Top:

Checkers
Mc D's
Wendy's

Middle:

Chick-Fill-A
Steak n' Shake
Arby

Bottom:

BK
KFC
and whatever place that sucks.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
top tier (theyre real ****ing potato wedges)
Chick-Fill-A
KFC

mid tier ( taste decent)
Checkers
Wendy's
Arby

low tier (theyre just ***)
Mc D's
BK
Steak n' Shake

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Jack in the Box Fries are god like

just saying

Of course nothing beats Chef Mike G's season Fries

just saying again

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
McDonalds fries are god awful. Even BK's "new and improved" fries blow them away. 5 guys is decent (its like ordering a sack of potatoes). Bojangles is pretty ****, and any curly fries! So good

:phone:

Master Raven

Smash Master
idk what McD's you're eating the fries from lol at least where I live they're amazing

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I mean they're thin grease sticks that taste halfway alright if you eat them within ten mins of buying it haha. It's more so amazing that you get 210% of your recommended daily sodium with a bigmac and fries lmao

I like bo's because there seasoned with old bay and there's actual potato to taste... Not crazy on fastfood fries to begin with

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
It's BO time baby.

Also, I would holla at Five Guys, but this seems more restricted to fast food...

best fries I had (well... not freedom fries cause...) were w/ fish n' chips in england - oh my godddddddd that vendor gave me an extra fish too cause I'm a happy fat American, I mean, cause I liked it so much.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
PT's in NC all have good fries. And I have had mcd's everywhere on the east coast from Miami to Jersey, I mean their fries are decent, there are just way too many places with better fries lol. Almost everything mcd's blows imho.

Homemade fries ****. Get some good potatoes, peanut oil, garlic salt, old bay, and some black pepper... ********

Actually I just remembered. Best fries I've ever had in my life: crazy 8's in ocean city, MD on 36th street. Medium size extra crispy outside, and actual potato you can taste on the inside.

Umby

Smash Master
I don't get the hype behind Wendy's fries.

McDonald's fries taste half-decent for the first 3 minutes (aka, when they're hot/warm).

KFC's potato wedges don't count.

Checker's, Chik-fil-a's, and Arby's curly fries are top tier. Popeye's has some pretty good fries as well.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you don't have a deep fryer, a bag of potatoes, and a potato slicer - You're doing it wrong.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Best fries I've ever eaten are from this small restaurant in some French hypermarket called Continent that was in Divonne, France. Hollaaaaaaaa.

M@v

Subarashii!
I miss arby's homestyle fries :(

Also since we are talking about chain french fries, how has no one mentioned five guy's fries yet?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
honestly, the new BK fries ain't half bad

def deserves a higher spot in the tier list (the actual one, not the biased bull**** in the OP)

Top Bottom