• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the Franklin Badge?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Just wondering, would FS count as projectiles? Like Samus's for instance? Or Mario's? Or Pit's?
well, for all the characters who are invincible during their final smash (donkey kong, bowser) then yes.

hey, i just realized that those are both heavy characters. will gannon be invincible for his too?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think the badge is a cool idea, more strategic additions to the game. I wonder if there are any projectiles that it wont properly reflect. (Think star rod on Fox's reflector)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Why does everyone assume that the mere presence of an item, stage, or symbol "confirms" a related character? Sure, I believe Ness can make a return, but it boggles my mind how people see one tiny detail and shout, "ZOMG! That confirms it! Character X is in Brawl!" These details literally confirm nothing. It is fun to speculate and find evidence of possible characters, but for the love of smash, stop using the word "confirm" or any of its synonyms! The only time a character is confirmed is when we see him or her in the DOJO (such as Peach in the video).

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Why does everyone assume that the mere presence of an item, stage, or symbol "confirms" a related character? Sure, I believe Ness can make a return, but it boggles my mind how people see one tiny detail and shout, "ZOMG! That confirms it! Character X is in Brawl!" These details literally confirm nothing. It is fun to speculate and find evidence of possible characters, but for the love of smash, stop using the word "confirm" or any of its synonyms! The only time a character is confirmed is when we see him or her in the DOJO (such as Peach in the video).
See, but Buzz, have we seen a profile of Peach? No, so technically she isn't confirmed. Maybe she just shows up in the game, like Toad at the end of the first level in Melee's Adventure mode.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming, nay, hoping, that FS counts as an "explosion" and thus will be more or less unblockable. I mean come on! Reflecting something so powerful?! And it only happens once per battle! And most of them look to have long duration damage. Look at Mario's FS. There's no way a shield could hold up to that, it would be like Master Hand's drilling attack.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
See, but Buzz, have we seen a profile of Peach? No, so technically she isn't confirmed. Maybe she just shows up in the game, like Toad at the end of the first level in Melee's Adventure mode.
If you wanna play that way then so be it. I'd rather assume Peach is unconfirmed than hear about a hundred other characters being "confirmed".

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
Technically. But you have to be really stupid to think she isn't playable. >_>

Lit

Smash Ace
well more than likely she will be in it. I mean come on its freakin peach. Thats like saying luigi isnt going to be in it again.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
If you wanna play that way then so be it. I'd rather assume Peach is unconfirmed than hear about a hundred other characters being "confirmed".
Came on... Is obviously peach is in Brawl (as u can see now)

Luigi is in Smash since 64, so everyone who say he isn't in brawl don't know the game.

I can say C.Falcon is in too, without telling why.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
So I finally got the Franklin Badge in EarthBound, and saw it's effects first-hand; really powerful stuff!

I noticed that not only are the lightening attack deflected, but they rebound on the user! Does that mean the projectile attacks are going to be hit back at the user as well?

Tanea

Smash Ace
i was wondering if someone was weaing the franklin badge and they were gliding would they be able to reflect any project tiles
what do you guys think?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
i was wondering if someone was weaing the franklin badge and they were gliding would they be able to reflect any project tiles
what do you guys think?
...Uhhh, yeah, I guess so... (You're writing is so n00bish, but I think I made out what it said).

OH, OH! A friend of mind told me that either his step brother or other friend has a REAL Franklin Badge! Of course, it doesn't have to effects of rthe game, but it looks just like Brawl' image!

Top Bottom