• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Video Compilation (Updated!) 02-20-2008

Juker

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to say, but haze isnt really good guys. He goes overboard with his smashes and could easily be perfect shielded. My fox adds a lil twist and ill get some vids up soon. Havent seen ANY vids of a fox that edge guards good either. Out of all the fox vids on here, id say im one of the top fox players here.
Honestly, I can't wait to see your videos; the problem I'm seeing, is that I don't believe we ever will.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Sorry to say, but haze isnt really good guys. He goes overboard with his smashes and could easily be perfect shielded. My fox adds a lil twist and ill get some vids up soon. Havent seen ANY vids of a fox that edge guards good either. Out of all the fox vids on here, id say im one of the top fox players here.
LOL, pretty sure the videos you saw were from the FIRST DAY OF ME PLAYING BRAWL, so i had not much of an idea of what i was doing.

But either way, i dont play fox anymore, so that's irelevant, you're from Fountain Valley, SoCal, correcy? i would LOVE TO MONEY MATCH YOU, please accept it, go to any tournament and i will happily take your money to shut your mouth.

UltraKyu

Smash Cadet
If I may I would like to put forward my fox vids:

Pants(Fox) vs Shirt(Metaknight)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=coGM91YmfVQ

Pants(Fox) vs Scarf(Lucario)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9J3LGPp_RMg

Pants(Fox) vs Shirt(Falco)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EC_DC_lyrMo

Rly nice vids, but i'd use Laser more often, you often had enough space between you (fox) and the MK to easily use SHDL's or sth like that.

And I noticed that you use dair and dash-cancel-u-smash very often, okay - these attacks are very good, but I'd recommend more nair's, stutter-steps, down-smash (maybe out of dash with L-cancel), bairs (nice finisher) and as I've said above, more lasers, to "reload" your other attacks.

*Edit: I strongly recommend to use Shine-Hovering against characters like MK with very good aerials to finish you.

cya

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Is this really all that SWF has to offer? It makes me wish I had a capture card.

If anyone here DOES have a capture card or can record decent videos, PLEASE pm me or add me on msn and yell at me, we'll play some Fox dittos.

M@v

Subarashii!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDStBYl6zLo
This is a match I played with fox at Smashtastrophe II, a Pittsburgh Tourney. Its Fox vs Ganon. I just barely lose. Still shows some good techniques though. The second part of the vid is me playing samus, so you can just ignore that.(Unless you want to see how horrible Samus is in brawl)

Ghettoman

Smash Apprentice

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I highly suggest creating some sort of "best of" or "hall of fame" for the videos here. Its a very efficient way to show off the character to those who are curious as to how good the character is, among many other advantages. It will definitely be well worth the minimal amount of time it takes in the end.

By the way, as this thread hasn't been updated in quite some time, if a different dedicated member would like to create a new video thread then please do so. PM me once the new thread is complete and I will replace this sticky.

waks

Smash Journeyman
I highly suggest creating some sort of "best of" or "hall of fame" for the videos here. Its a very efficient way to show off the character to those who are curious as to how good the character is, among many other advantages. It will definitely be well worth the minimal amount of time it takes in the end.
While that's true, I probably dont have any idea, who. (aside from Lucien perhaps).

Zero-sr388

Smash Cadet
Does anybody have any "pro" Fox videos?
I've been looking for them all over the place, and I'm only seeing mediocre Fo players.

(well, probly because a lotta people stopping maining him... : ( )

Top Bottom