• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Force (looking for members)

Will of Fire

Smash Rookie
I'm decent. I'm pretty good at getting damage up, but i need to work on finishing my opponent. Got any advice?

edit: also when i try and put one of the images in my sig all it does is make a link :(

can you help me out?

Relhots

Smash Lord
I'm decent. I'm pretty good at getting damage up, but i need to work on finishing my opponent. Got any advice?

edit: also when i try and put one of the images in my sig all it does is make a link :(

can you help me out?
well, im not much of a fox player myself, but you can probably u-smash them to their death...

did you try using

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
I will upload some videos next weekend maybe, I will go to a friendly tourney on friday, and I think I'm pretty good

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
Stupid thing, sorry about that

edit: uh? my last message was double posted and now it dissapeared

Luigi_Legend

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to join! I'm a hardcore StarFox fan and I love to play as Fox or Falco (one of my mains) :D. Plus, it'd be the first clan I ever joined, hehe.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
what? i main wolf, hell, i was even one of the best wolf players on this site, and another site, but that was long ago...
Fox is better, just admit it. :p
Brawl hasn't been out for that long, so it can't be "long ago"

^Eclipse

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm just stopping by to say hi. I'm already in Fox Force from BC forums.

I like to play many characters, but I like and play Fox best. I've played him ever since SSB64 and I've always liked the way he moves.

can you help me out?
Umm... Try these moves at these percentages:

Up-smash, 80-100%
bair, 100-120%
Fsmash, 110-130%
uair, 120-140%
Shine, 0 % ;)

Aggressive edguarding helps too.

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641

can you help me out?
Your sig images won't start showing up as images until you post more and get out of the "Smash n00b" status :dizzy:

and I would also like to join the fox force :chuckle:

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641

so, my only main issue with fox right now is getting the timing down for his shine jump cancel thingy (or whatever order the words go in :dizzy: ) i go for the dash and do the short hop, but by the time i can press the down+B i've gone too far off the ground D: i considered B-sticking, but i want to get good at it without having to B-stick since i utilize the c-stick for his smash attacks and what not

shadowfox009

Smash Cadet
Fox has and will always be my main from ssb64 to brawl, it shall stay like that. though i also main the whole star fox characters so yea i play with Falco and Wolf. out of the three i perfer my agile vulpine over the rest.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
I don't think that a clan dedicated to Fox can stand anymore sexy....

But A6M Zero has arrived! Sign me up.

Fox was the first character I picked up from the dawn of 64 - and I never put him down.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I don't think that a clan dedicated to Fox can stand anymore sexy....

But A6M Zero has arrived! Sign me up.

Fox was the first character I picked up from the dawn of 64 - and I never put him down.
sure, welcome to the fox force!

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
This, and I'm not starting anything, is bad. This clans only got 5 pages and its founder plays wolf. You guys should do something, start a clan war. Seriously, fox needs a shot in the arm. Go trash talk the animus guys, host an online tourney, get epic! These SWF clans are too nice. RoKs blood 4 B clan is the only one who talks sh*t and hes only got 13 people. You guys, fox force, should be the ones to get this goin. You get some attention to these clans SWF may make a seperate page for this stuff. I've been lookin for a clan but none of them are doing anything except wishin this was better. Go raise some hell!!!!111!!!

Relhots

Smash Lord
This, and I'm not starting anything, is bad. This clans only got 5 pages and its founder plays wolf. You guys should do something, start a clan war. Seriously, fox needs a shot in the arm. Go trash talk the animus guys, host an online tourney, get epic! These SWF clans are too nice. RoKs blood 4 B clan is the only one who talks sh*t and hes only got 13 people. You guys, fox force, should be the ones to get this goin. You get some attention to these clans SWF may make a seperate page for this stuff. I've been lookin for a clan but none of them are doing anything except wishin this was better. Go raise some hell!!!!111!!!
lol, barely any of the members are active, and why would you want to be an asno to another clan? i personally hate those kinds of people... and yes i main wolf, just because i was one of the best wolf players out there, until i quit playing brawl... If it means anything, if anybody wants to take over the clan (SWF), then they can. just pm me.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
Jerks = clan wars. Clan wars = something to do. Thats really what clans come down to. Does suck, 50% of the new guys have already left the boards lol.

Top Bottom