• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Color Palette Thread

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Now I'm 99.9% this won't happen but what if they put James McCloud in the next smash?

negativeX

Smash Apprentice
So... Fox with sunglasses? He'd look awesome that's what would happen!

M@v

Subarashii!
Only reason I even approve of Marcus as a reskin is because its a logical choice for his blue team color. I'd play fox with the shades for sure.

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
There is just so many options at least some reskins need to be in whether it's adventure or assault fox. James too

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I would want a true Adventures alternate outfit as well as an Assault costume. Not recolors to allude to them, but a different model.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
This is the only decent one I found:
upload_2014-4-30_16-9-33.jpeg

Now do with the discussion / making new ones.

fill

20EggsEggs
you have to have the basic ones, default, green w/ red boots, orange w/ yellow boots, and lavendar

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
I have weird ideas about Fox Mccoud alt costumes...
1. Regular Fox with mixed designs of himself from various Star Fox games.
2. Using that same Fox, some of his alt costume will be 100% from Assault.
3. Falco will come with two costumes: Falco Melee and Fox with Star Fox 64 3D design. Fox will have his old 64 animations/moves exclusive to him (forward smash is two feet together for this example), to make sure he don't act like he has bird-like properties.
4. Lastly, Krystal with Fox Adventures costume.

Morbi

Scavenger
Yeah, Fox with sunglasses is probably the best choice. Especially now that Squirtle is out of the way! Other than that, I would just want what Project M did, porting over the Melee model.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
I think that they will give him glasses as an easter egg with one of his taunts then.

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
So heree's a good alternate costume for Fox.

Or... would it be better for Link?:troll:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Yeah, the outfits from Adventures and Assault, and maybe 64 and Command. Though, his outfit mostly looks like his 64 outfit anyway

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, it would be nice to see a James McCloud costume. Those shades were always awesome.

I kind of liked the idea of a costume based on the colors of the Arwing. Fox's current blue costume doesn't match up with it. I think Wolf got to have a Red and White suit based on his ship.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
Yeah, it would be nice to see a James McCloud costume. Those shades were always awesome.

I kind of liked the idea of a costume based on the colors of the Arwing. Fox's current blue costume doesn't match up with it. I think Wolf got to have a Red and White suit based on his ship.

Come to think of it, would Fox get Silver/White and Purple or Blue? The arwings were silver and purple in Assault but in I think every other SF game to date they were silver and blue.

That being said, Fox has so many other designs from his Smash design, being his SF64 look, Assault and Adventures. With so many great costume choices without kind of belittling his identity (ie. Wolf costume) it would be insulting not to include at least one of them.

Oatmeal.

The only things I could think of are Bill, Marcus, or James.

I'm all for those shades.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
tbh I'm not big on his melee look.

I dunno why but I like his look in Smash 64/star fox 64 and his future looks but in melee? i dunno doesn't work for me.

Oatmeal.

tbh I'm not big on his melee look.

I dunno why but I like his look in Smash 64/star fox 64 and his future looks but in melee? i dunno doesn't work for me.
I saw your avatar and immediately I thought Rocket Raccoon Fox, and just as quickly dismissed the thought.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
Yeah, not gonna happen, but how awesome would that be? :laugh:

I hope that dark recolor is back, though.

It's back, PPMD used it in the invitational. It's more tastefully coloured this time as well with less white in weird places and an orange scarf I think.

Top Bottom