• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fourth Triannual [Symphony of Scales] - A Robin-Only Tournament

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Good evening, Robins and Robettes! It is I, Zareidriel. Ever wanted to pit your strategy, mono-a-mono, against the strategy of of other Robins, for an entire day? Here's your chance! Introducing the first triannual

:4robinf:SYMPHONY OF SCALES:4robinm:

Cause scales can only tip so many times, eh? Imagine an endless series of scales atop one another. Eventually, one of those little scale-dishes will rise higher than any others. Who will weigh out to be the alchemically purest?

Everyone is welcome! Fanatic Robin zealot? Never played her in your life? Who cares!

If there continues to be enough interest I would like to hold this event 3 times a year, on the 3rd Saturday of April, September, and December. Which means this event will be held on

SATURDAY, APRIL 18 @ 3:00 PM EST

Deadline for signing up is 2:30.

The bracket will be on Challonge.

http://challonge.com/timetotipthescales

The chatroom is https://us21.chatzy.com/53713743166648

Each round will last 40 minutes. We'll use a chatroom for players to communicate. Save all replays and/or take pictures of the result screen in the case of a dispute. It's one-day only, and the first round starts at 3:20.

Here are the rules:

Double Elimination (With pools, if necessary)
3 Stock
8 Minutes
Best of 3 Standard Matches
Best of 5 Semifinals, Loser's Finals, and Grand Finals

No Items
No Equipment
No Customs
No Miis
No Diddy Kong

Robin Only

DSR type is "Winner's DSR" : The chooser cannot choose any stage which they have won on in the set.

Players strike neutral stages to choose the first stage. The highest seed strikes first. Strikes are made in the order "1-2-1".

The winner of the game bans 4 stages. The loser of the game chooses the next stage. In best of 5 matches, bans may be changed after a 2nd win.

Starters:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza

Counterpicks:
Town + City
Skyloft
Wuhu Island
Kongo Jungle
Luigi's Mansion
Halberd
Duck Hunt
Pilotwings
Pokemon Stadium 2
Castle Siege
Green Hill Zone

The stagelist is pretty liberal considering we'll all be playing the same character, and the 4 bans. If any prove extremely boring/problematic they may be removed for SoS#2. But it's set in stone for this one.

If you want to join, I'll need the following information:

Name:
NNID:
Robin Color: (Male, Female, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black or Pink)

Yes, your Robin's gender and color will be a factor when seeding the bracket. So choose wisely!

Customs will probably be enabled in the 2nd SoS, but I figure we do this one raw, regular-style.

Hope to see you all there! May the best tactician win.

Participants:
Name: @ Zareidriel Zareidriel
NNID: Zareidriei
Robin Color:
Pink

Name: @ Wintropy Wintropy
NNID: Winterwhite
Robin Color:
Female

Name: @ xYoh xYoh
NNID: kalm_ray
Robin Color:
Black

Name: @ Mr. Johan Mr. Johan
NNID: Sonicboom93
Robin Color:
Male

Name: @ ActionShot ActionShot
NNID: Actionshot35
Color: Yellow

Name: @ Ultimastrike Ultimastrike
NNID: Ultimastrike
Color: Black

Name: @ SwiftZephyr SwiftZephyr
NNID: ElementalZephyr
Color:
Green

Name: @ Guineapig126 Guineapig126
NNID: Guineapig126
Color: Male

Name: @ Pazzo. Pazzo.
NNID: Mask0Gears
Color: Blue

[[Name: @Valkyrie
NNID: 2793-0906-0731
Robin Color: Male Green]]

name: @ ForteX ForteX
NNID: Hauptstimme
Robin:

Name: @Xevshak
NNID: Xevshak
Robin Color: Male

Name: @Platinium
NNID: MGPlatinium
Color: Green

Name: @Duzzzyy
NNID: Duzzzyy
Robin Color: Female

Name: @Kyogokudo
NNID: yoshiboo62
Robin Color: Pink

Name: @LavenderSkeletons
NNID: LavenderSkeleton
Colour: Pink

Name: @Delta Fist
NNID: EmperorBeefcake

Name: @Gamegenie222
NNID: Gamegenie222

Name: @Hacksorus
NNID: Hacksorus

Name: @Janno
NNID: Janno123

Name: @Xerox
NNID: Xeroxlabeautiful
Color: Female

Name: @Kuma_Shock
NNID: KumaShock
Color: Red

Name: @ The_Cardinal The_Cardinal
NNID: CardinalGP
Color: Female

Name: @Creeper3971
NNID: Yoshiguy3971

Name: @SaintxRuin
NNID: nitr0monkey
Color: Black

Name: @Raziek
NNID: Raziek
Robin Color: Female

Name: @KMZ || WolfieXVII
NNID: Wolfie9090
Robin Color:
Green

Name: DaBeast
NNID: DaBessBeast
Robin Color: Blue

Brought to you by [Superior Tactics], a Deity-Level Robin guide.

Good afternoon, Robins and Robettes! Once again, it's me, Zareidriel, with a proposition for you. I hope you've been working on your Tactics, because, once again, it's time to

:4robinf:SYMPHONY OF SCALES [THE SECOND]:4robinm:

Lady Justice would be proud if she knew we were putting her scales to such good use. They might get a little banged up, but hey, it's worth it to create beautiful music such as this!

So I was wrong about the date. Should have been 3rd Saturday of August. Apparently I can't count months. And furthermore, I'll be moving it back by one week from that, because life and stuff. So it'll be held on

SATURDAY, AUGUST 8 @ 2:00 PM EST

Deadline for signing up will be 1:30.

The bracket will be on Challonge:

The chatroom will be: https://us21.chatzy.com/53713743166648

So you lovely people must basically know the drill already.

Each round will last 40 minutes. We'll use a chatroom for players to communicate. Save all replays and/or take pictures of the result screen in the case of a dispute. It's one-day only, and the first round starts at 2:20.

Here are the rules:

Double Elimination (With pools, if necessary)
3 Stock
8 Minutes

No Items
No Equipment
No Miis
No Sheik

ROBIN ONLY

CUSTOMS ON

Which customs you use do not need to be recorded/revealed and may be changed freely and at will.

DSR type is "Winner's DSR" : The chooser cannot choose any stage which they have won on in the set.

Players strike neutral stages to choose the first stage. The highest seed strikes first. Strikes are made in the order "1-2-1".

The winner of the game bans 4 stages. The loser of the game chooses the next stage. In best of 5 matches, bans may not be changed.

Starters:
Battlefield (/Miiverse)
Town & City
Delfino Plaza
Dreamland
Final Destination (/Omega)

Counterpicks:
Lylat Cruise
Skyloft
Wuhu Island
Kongo Jungle
Halberd
Duck Hunt
Castle Siege
Luigi's Mansion
Windy Hill Zone

If you want to join, I'll need the following information:

Name:
NNID:
Robin Color: (Male, Female, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black or Pink)

Yes, your Robin's gender and color will be a factor when seeding the bracket. So choose wisely! (Though this time, it will also/moreso be based on prior results.)

Good morning, Robins and Robettes! As always, my name is Zareidriel. Won't you join me? I have tickets to the

:4robinf:SYMPHONY OF SCALES:4robinm: [TRIPLICITY]

You all know the drill by now, don't you? Each player takes their scales in hand, and we all bang them together. Whoever is left standing is the winner. What beautiful music!

It will be held on

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20 @ 2 PM EST

The deadline for signing up is Noon, EST.

The Chatroom will be: http://www.rolepages.com/group/consequence/page/the-blue-moon-tavern

Da Rules:

Double Elimination
3 Stock
8 Minutes

No Items
No Equipment
No Miis
No Rosalina

CUSTOMS OFF

ROBIN ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

...as well as Battlefield, Town+City, Dreamland, and Lylat Cruise as starter stages.

Counterpicks include Skyloft, Wuhu Island, Delfino Plaza, Kongo Jungle, Halberd, Duck Hunt, and Castle Siege.

What happened to all the fun stages? Well as the metagame becomes more conservative, now even a stage as bland as Wuhu Island can give me an adrenaline rush. (Woohoo!)

Players strike neutral stages to choose the first stage. The highest seed strikes first (The lower number on the Challonge bracket). Strikes are made in the order "1-2-1".

The winner of the game bans 5 stages. The loser of the game chooses the next stage. In best of 5 matches, bans may not be changed. Stage bans do not affect the player who made the ban, when it is their turn to choose a stage.

If you want to join, I will need:

@ForumName:
NNID:
Robin Color: (Choose between: Male, Female, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black or Pink)

i.e:

@ForumName: Zareidriel Zareidriel
NNID: ZareidrieI

Yes, your Robin's gender and color will be a factor when seeding the bracket, so choose wisely, but choose only ONE.

Good day, Robins and Robettes! Of course, my name is Zareidriel. It's about damn time for the

:4robinf:SYMPHONY OF SCALES:4robinm: [TETRAGRAMMATON]

This occasion marks the 1-year anniversary of Symphony of Scales! This tournament has been able to stay alive thanks to you, the Robin players that make it possible!

SoS #4 will be held on

SUNDAY, APRIL 17 @ 1 PM EST

The deadline for signing up is Saturday, April 16, at 11:59 PM EST.

The Chatroom will be listed soon.

Da Rules:

Double Elimination
3 Stock
8 Minutes

No Items
No Equipment
No Miis
No Bayonetta

CUSTOMS OFF

ROBIN ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

...as well as Battlefield, Town+City, Dreamland, and Lylat Cruise as starter stages.

Counterpicks include Skyloft, Wuhu Island, Delfino Plaza, Kongo Jungle, Duck Hunt, Castle Siege, and Umbra Clock Tower..

Players strike neutral stages to choose the first stage. The highest seed strikes first (The lower number on the Challonge bracket). Strikes are made in the order "1-2-1".

The winner of the game bans 5 stages. The loser of the game chooses the next stage. In best of 5 matches, bans may not be changed. Stage bans do not affect the player who made the ban, when it is their turn to choose a stage.

@ForumName:
NNID:
Robin Color: (Choose between: Male, Female, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black or Pink)

i.e:

Yes, your Robin's gender and color will be a factor when seeding the bracket, so choose wisely, but choose only ONE.

Robins and Robettes, my name is, as always, Zareidriel, your humble host of the

:4robinf:SYMPHONY OF SCALES:4robinm: [PENTAGRAM]

We all know how this works, so let's just get right down to business.

SoS #5 will be held on

SUNDAY, AUGUST 21 @ 3 PM EST

The deadline for signing up is Saturday, August 20, at 11:59 PM EST.

The Chatroom is https://discord.gg/AVWaA

Da Rules:

Double Elimination
3 Stock
8 Minutes

CUSTOMS OFF

ROBIN ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

Counterpicks include Kongo Jungle, Duck Hunt, Castle Siege, and Umbra Clock Tower..

The winner of the game bans 4 stages. The loser of the game chooses the next stage. In best of 5 matches, bans may not be changed. Stage bans do not affect the player who made the ban, when it is their turn to choose a stage.

@ForumName:
NNID:

for example:

Last edited:

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Yeah sure, you'll have to find people who are willing to let you watch. I'm fine with you watching any of my matches if my opponents are. I don't have any way to stream myself so if we wanted any videos saved or anything streamed, it would have to be via someone else.

Silverfox117

Smash Apprentice
Finally I can prove myself as the master tactician of all the Robins(unless Nairo joins <_<). This is a great idea Zareidriel, are you joining the tourney by the way. Also do we sign up on this thread or straight to challonge.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'd love to see @ Nairo Nairo at the tournament. Thanks, I think it'll be really fun to see who the strong Robin players are. Signups will go right here in this thread.

Edit: And yes I'll be entering. :]

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Sure, I'll enter. I'm pretty pleb-tier as Robin, but it'll be a good opportunity to see how I stack up with the actual good players.

Name: @ Wintropy Wintropy
NNID: Winterwhite
Robin Color: Default female

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
This sounds interesting, too bad I don't own the wii u smash bros though. I'd probably just lose first set anyways. Can you record the grand finals? Good luck everyone.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
lol what a stupid stagelist, maybe if it wasnt so bad I might consider and make all the robins look bad

Nairo

Banned via Administration
I would enter this but theres a high possibility I'll be at sandstorm (AZ tourney) this day D: I'll find out soon if I am going though. If not I should be good to enter this! (CALL PINK ROBIN THO) (that stage list tho damnnn)

Last edited:

TheHypnotoad

Smash Ace
Dammit, I have a Melee tournament that day. Oh well, I would probably just lose in the first round anyway.

Also, that is an... interesting stage list.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Interesting concept... I may be able to participate, but I do have a few questions:

1.) What exactly is your plan for scheduling this? Do you want most matches to take place on a specific date, or will they be spread out over a period of time in accordance as is necessary?

2.) What are your justifications for some of those stages? Most of them are, I believe, straightforward and self-explanatory, but some (such as Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Stadium 2, and Windy(?) Hill Zone) are a bit more controversial. Could you explain why those stages are legal?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Thanks for asking those questions False Sense. It's the first tournament I've run alone, though Ive helped TO for others. Each round will last 40 minutes. We'll use a chatroom for players to communicate. Save all replays and/or take pictures of the result screen in the case of a dispute. It's one-day only, and the first round starts at 3:00.

There are a few reasons I wanted to use an expanded stagelist. Firstly, we have to take into account the reason the stage is banned. The main reason Windy Hill is terrible for real matches is its sheer size. Over-large stages let fast characters run away too easily. Luigi's is terrible for certain characters. By all playing Robin we negate character-based penalties entirely. Sure the stages have other problems as well, but I think they're fairly minor. Windy is used in 2v2s, and PS2 is used in full-strike tournaments.

The bottom line is, as long as we're all playing Robin, the stages really don't matter. Barring random death or damage. Which I believe we've mostly avoided.

Plus, everyone gets 4 bans. You could even ban all four strange stages. I mean, they can't really counterpick you. Unless they know you're terrible on Kongo or something.

Also I think it would be interesting to see the fresh tactics employed on these stages.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm gonna side with @ Zareidriel Zareidriel on this one, if only because I've never really gotten the hate for Pokésta2 and Mansion. As far as I'm concerned, any stage that doesn't feature hazards actively trying to kill you (that aren't super predictable or easily avoided) is probably okay. :3

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Thanks for asking those questions False Sense. It's the first tournament I've run alone, though Ive helped TO for others. Each round will last 40 minutes. We'll use a chatroom for players to communicate. Save all replays and/or take pictures of the result screen in the case of a dispute. It's one-day only, and the first round starts at 3:00.

There are a few reasons I wanted to use an expanded stagelist. Firstly, we have to take into account the reason the stage is banned. The main reason Windy Hill is terrible for real matches is its sheer size. Over-large stages let fast characters run away too easily. Luigi's is terrible for certain characters. By all playing Robin we negate character-based penalties entirely. Sure the stages have other problems as well, but I think they're fairly minor. Windy is used in 2v2s, and PS2 is used in full-strike tournaments.

The bottom line is, as long as we're all playing Robin, the stages really don't matter. Barring random death or damage. Which I believe we've mostly avoided.

Plus, everyone gets 4 bans. You could even ban all four strange stages. I mean, they can't really counterpick you. Unless they know you're terrible on Kongo or something.

Also I think it would be interesting to see the fresh tactics employed on these stages.
Thank you for the thorough response.

I'll have to see if I can be available on that date before I can officially sign up, but if I can, I'd be happy to participate. ;)

Last edited:

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
No hard feelings if you can't make it, Nairo and Sense. I'll leave a couple spots open for ya just in case ;]

I've got you down Wintropy. So now it's just me and you so far. Hey if it's only a 2-man tournament we'll be done pretty fast at least. XD

Centicerise

Smash Cadet
NNID
harubanana732
I am disheartened I cannot join. College internet and their silly security plan fails me yet again.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
No hard feelings if you can't make it, Nairo and Sense. I'll leave a couple spots open for ya just in case ;]

I've got you down Wintropy. So now it's just me and you so far. Hey if it's only a 2-man tournament we'll be done pretty fast at least. XD
Two-man (well, four-man as of right now) tourney and I'm still gonna get bodied. ;w;

Oh well. A good old-fashioned Plegian smackdown'll build character~

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

When you say chatroom, which one do you mean specifically? Just the one on smashboards? Skype?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I was thinking a Mibbit/IRC-style chatroom, the same kind I've participated in for other tournaments. But I'm not sure yet. Which chatroom doesn't matter, really. I mean, it's the internet, I'm sure there are an abundance of free chatrooms that would be sufficient. It'll be decided more than a week before the tournament.

Three new victims participants added.

ActionShot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Actionshot35
This sounds like a fun experience! I definitely want in. I'm hoping to improve my Robin and I'll probably learn some things! :D

Name: ActionShot
NNID: Actionshot35

Ultimastrike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ultimastrike
3DS FC
0473-8335-5555
I'm a bit skeptical on the stages chosen.

Pilotwings feels like...ugh. *imagines Robins camping*
Luigi's Mansion I'm kinda eh on because someone could just break half the stage and gain control, making it more difficult for the other Robin.

...but what the heck. I'll join for the heck of it.

Name: Ultimastrike
NNID: Ultimastrike
Color: WHITE MAGE

SwiftZephyr

Smash Rookie
NNID
ElementalZephyr
3DS FC
3883-5807-4344
This seems like an extremely fun tourney! Iv'e been maining Robin since the beginning so im excited to see how my l33t tactician skills hold up! Im prolly gonna get bodied and get really depressed but HEY ILL LEARN HOW TO PLAY ROBIN FROM THE GOOD PLAYERS!

Name: SwiftZephyr
NNID: ElementalZephyr
Color: Green

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
Eh, why the heck not. I can get bodied for feedback from better Robin players. I just hope that I'm not dragged anywhere that day... XD

Name: Guineapig126
NNID: Guineapig126
Color: Male, Regular

AlienWarhead

Smash Cadet
This is probably for the Wii-U, I just have the 3DS, I'd have to buy Smash WiiU, buy a controller, and borrow my little brother's WiiU to play. I'd suck anyway, but did anyone decide to record or stream?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Wow everyone is so negative about their chances XD I've not gotten any offers for recording/streaming yet.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
While my schedule for that date is not set in stone yet, I'll try to make it. Sounds like a lot of fun anyway.

Name: MaskO'Gears
NNID: Mask0Gears
Color: Blue

AlienWarhead

Smash Cadet
Wow everyone is so negative about their chances XD I've not gotten any offers for recording/streaming yet.
Well it's not like tournaments inspire positive feelings of doing your best and winning. Honestly it's hard to feel confident in a fighting game when your ass is consistently kicked and it feels like people are 10x better than you and you can never get there. Working hard at it doesn't always work for people and instruction from people good at the game doesn't always work and tournaments look like something you can never do. Well that was depressing, but that's fighting games for you I'm glad some people have fun with it I have to try pretty hard to have fun.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I don't entirely agree AlienWarhead. Tournaments inspire great feelings in me. I love getting my ass handed to me at tournaments. Means I'm learning. I do not enjoy the feeling of SDing, however. Working hard always works...it just takes a really, really long time to get good at a fighting game. I guess it's different for everyone, though.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I've only been in a small handful of online tournaments with friends on this forum, and I've never made it beyond the first couple of rounds: I got eliminated in the later rounds of three of them and had to drop out after my first match in the other. But I agree, it's a very fun experience, and it demonstrates just how far you've come and how far you have to go. My dream right now is to win a local tournament, because the people in my community are exceptionally good players, and winning against them in an official capacity would be very cool indeed!

I'm not sure if I'm going to go all the way with Robin, but depending on how this tourney shapes up, I may decide to put more time into her. Who knows, she may even become my favourite sub~

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
I don't entirely agree AlienWarhead. Tournaments inspire great feelings in me. I love getting my *** handed to me at tournaments. Means I'm learning. I do not enjoy the feeling of SDing, however. Working hard always works...it just takes a really, really long time to get good at a fighting game. I guess it's different for everyone, though.
I can understand this logic, decided to main Robin after getting my *** shot out of the blast zone against some people in my town. Getting beat always motivates me. :D

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Never hopped into a tournament before, lest a ditto'd one.

But I'll take the risk. Perhaps for sake of elevating further up.

Name: Valkyrie
NNID: 2793-0906-0731
Robin Color: Male Green

AlienWarhead

Smash Cadet
I don't entirely agree AlienWarhead. Tournaments inspire great feelings in me. I love getting my *** handed to me at tournaments. Means I'm learning. I do not enjoy the feeling of SDing, however. Working hard always works...it just takes a really, really long time to get good at a fighting game. I guess it's different for everyone, though.
Yeah it's different for everyone I guess I do learn we I get beat, but I just don't feel I'm getting anywhere or having a lot of fun after all this time and all the help I got, well I'm glad you have fun with it.

AlphaLight

Smash Cadet
NNID
DearlyBelovedSM
I've a question:What or where would the Chatroom be? Also,if it were to become a dispute,and a match was recorded,how would the individual be able to present the evidence?

ForteX

Smash Journeyman
My girlfriend is the Robin secondary in this house but she refuses to play in this, so I'll do it to learn tips to teach her.

name: ForteX
NNID: Hauptstimme
Robin: White Mage (the only acceptable Robin)

The real question is... why isn't the tournament Round Robin?

Silverfox117

Smash Apprentice
Can I say something about the Tourney, and about Robin dittos in general. What if both people don't want to approach at all <_<. The matches can get very sluggish and a chore to do and watch. I say this, because generally Robin doesn't want to approach at all in the matches, and if both players play Robin like a zoning character than the brackets can get very slow.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
@ A AlphaLight :

I was thinking a Mibbit/IRC-style chatroom, the same kind I've participated in for other tournaments. But I'm not sure yet. Which chatroom doesn't matter, really. I mean, it's the internet, I'm sure there are an abundance of free chatrooms that would be sufficient. It'll be decided more than a week before the tournament.
I think a picture via cameraphone would be the best way to present the evidence. Either on the replay or from the original match. Everyone has one of those right? If you don't...sucks to be you! Go borrow your mom's.

VERY good question by @ ForteX ForteX , I may change the tournament to a Round-ROBIN with semi- and grand finals. Everything's still up in the air. This tournament is MAXIMUM CASUAL so expect anything to change up until day-of the tournament.

Hey if both people don't want to approach, feel free to run away and Elthunder each other all day. Whoever has the less % at time up is the winner. But hey, honestly, I don't think it'll come to that. I've played some Robin dittos and it gets pretty fierce. And anyway, if you don't want to approach me, I'LL be coming to YOU!

Top Bottom