• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords are Bringing Sexy Back! results (now with pictures!)

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Sorry so late with the shoutouts. But I just wanted to thank everyone that came out and supported us. Especially the mages for helping out with the tourny and everything. It was great to see you all again. I apologize for my lack of good melee skill, I haven't played it in a while. (John) lol. But anyway,

Jam Stunna: That was a great tourny. You are a great friend and person. And thanks for knocking me out of the tournament that I was sucking in. Lol.

The Dragon: Great job getting the venue and hooking everything up. Not many people could have done what you did on such a short notice and I commend you on that.

Goten and Trunks( Dragons' nephews): Those are your new names and Im proud that you guys came there to represent. You guys are the future gamers when all of us old guys retire so we gotta train you up. They are both younger then 12 and they are nasty!!!

Nus: Congrats man and good stuff. At least your melee skill is still awesome even though you haven't played brawl. If anyone asks, I'll vouch for you.

Kevin M: Your one of my favorites man. You always got a great sense of humor and I like that. Don't worry we will Link team again soon my friend. And this time they will fear us!

Pipe: Good to see you again man. Keep up that melee skill!

Spawn: Thanks for owning me in the tournament. I hate you! Lol No sir. I was playing like crap so I deserved that *** whipping. (john) lol. But that was fun. Im glad you came.

Budai: Great falco dittos. That's always fun as hell. Even though your falco is wayyyy better than mine. I guess I just never figured we'd be going back to melee after brawl but now that Im gonna be doing both I have new inspiration to get nasty with falco.

OBM: Thanks for coming man. Good to see you again and thanks for helping out.

OWM: Thanks for owing me with ROB. Don't worry I will be better next time. Lol

Aesir: Good stuff man. It was good seeing you again.

POF: Poffy! Thanks for that metaknight advice. It help me beat at least one ROB. And for that I thank you. We will get up again.

Sammikay: Good seeing you again man. Your a real cool guy. You gotta get me a copy of that counter character match up sheet so I can pull it out of my pocket and strike fear into my opponents heart like you did to me. Lol! That was funny. BUt yea I need that list....

Rican and Kun( the guys I invited to the tourny): I don't know if you check the boards but thanks for coming. Now you get to see how real smashers play and your much better for it.

Jordan/Syler: Your getting better man. You took out some good people. Im proud of you, Son.

Beware and co: Glad you and your bro came. You did good too.

Omar: Good stuff for your first tourny. I didn't mean to own you like that but it was old habit.

Impulse: You had me nervous at first but then I just gave it to you. You got mad potential so don't give up.

Icylight: We gotta play more man. Your really good in melee. I never knew. And we gotta do olimar dittos.

Ocean: You are awesome in melee. Don't give it up. Your husband can make you better.

To everyone else it was good seeing you all there and thanks for coming. Til next time. PEace!

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus is still beast at Melee? I want to play you again.
Kid doesn't even play that game, haha. It is my job pointing this out in every thread, by the way.

I remember Nus and I played you in teams at Cata 2 (friendlies) and you beat us with Ganondorf :( I forget who was teaming with you, maybe Lil?

Anyway, good times! Haha.

Spife

Smash Master
okay wow Spife needsta do some shouties

Jam Stunna: Good tournie set, I'll best your ganon some day (you likea my up air jugglez?) WIsh I could get down to you more wednesdays. I'll try taking a day off soon and come down. Thanks for hosting the oturny and getting the venue man, good talking about GG too, can't wait to play you in that some day.

Rich/The Dragon: little but great friendlies (not joking about telling my grand chillin' about that tripple nair, I already forget most of it but well...Nair, nair, nair BARELY MAKES IT BACK *pause for dramatic effects). Hope to see you some wednesday and get to play you some more

KevinM: Always a pleasure, can't wait to go tier ***** on your *** at mm11, and uh yeah. Good seeing you again.

Joey: So I get the vibe from you that you don't like walking 2 miles to a bertuccis :( A+ to who ever spotted that buffay(sp?). good playing you and them link dittos was fun

Nus: nice to meet you! I hope to see you again too, I'll beat you in a link ditto MM >.>

Budai(sp?) I think I've met you before (I remember playing your falco) but I forget where, good tourny set, maybe we can play some friendlies next time

JV Smooth(I think...): eh I got nothing, we shoulda played more. I play better when KevinM is talkin smack behind me (even if he wasn't, I"m still pointing it out) but I'll beat your link next time :p

Roman: we played in doubles, I'm that lucky lucky marth

uhhh I'm forgetting people...

The dinner crew: always nice to go eat with friends and talk, hear and share stories. I love hearing! Sorry..kinda popped up...yeah. It's also nice to not walk 2 miles :D

Doubles (Kevin M, Joey, Roman and Nus) that **** was rediculous! RE-DIC-U-LOUS!

<3 melee

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
spife yah definitely need to play some more, in either melee or gg i play that too, f work and stay on of these days lol... that triple nair.. man when you did it i was oh well hes not making it back... and then you did and then i hated you a little inside and was amazed at the same time lol... good **** man.. can't wait to play your link again

Top Bottom