• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Annual Admin Premium Giveaway*

Chaco

Never Logs In
It should be know the Xiivi's Only Friend name wasn't something I suggested or voted for. It's just the rest of the Senate picking on me. :( :(
Is it bad I thought it was Red Ryu until I read this thread?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For when deciding on the next person to win this, should I not have it by that point, I will accept the terms set out.

I will also add that if you find a suitable Avatar, AND user title, I will sport that as well for the length of my time.

This a big offer and opportunity since I've never had a namechange, nor have had an avatar change in over a year. Awesome, no?

EDIT: Well, i read through the topic enough to know it's unlikely I would win anything. :awesome:

My offer still stands if any of you are interested, though. I'm willing to be that blank canvas.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The next premium giveaway won't be for a while, though it's not 'annual' either; there should be a few between now and 2013.

I am also thinking of having a few other premium deals :bee:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, looking forward to what it is you have in store. Deals or contests (akin to one like the Flyer contest) would be pretty exciting.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeah, they're pranked, thanks! Sorry, didn't mean to be a bum about it!

Thanks for doing this Admins! It was fun!

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well they [Admins] changed it to what they wanted, and probably gave him the option of deciding what he wanted to go back to. ;)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Thanks for hanging around the DR for those who did!

Top Bottom