• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Sorry, lordhelmet, but you have been banned from All is Brawl. You will be automatically unbanned 5:11 AM on July 2, 2011 when one or more of your infractions expire.

Yeah I'll get to it

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
CaptainFalcon9000 is slowly but certainly taking over the brawl falcon sub forum

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
today i had a 2 vs 1 battle with some friends, one using snake (his main) and other ike (laso his main) against me as captain falcon (yesz) in a 6 stock match at final destination.........i took both final stock with the knee of justice, yeah...i kneed´em both at same time LOLOLOLOL must be the most epic ko i had don.....no wait...there was a time i falcon punched my 2 friends and my girlfriend (peach main) at same time.......:awesome:

Lionman

Smash Champion
I'm not sure what's wrong with it Lion, I'll see if I can fix it
The file seems corrupt or something i can open it with VLC , sony vegas or any other kind of program, i tried to upload it to youtube but an error appears after the upload, is about the format of the file, im not sure.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
The file seems corrupt or something i can open it with VLC , sony vegas or any other kind of program, i tried to upload it to youtube but an error appears after the upload, is about the format of the file, im not sure.
had you tried a format converter? or just download camtasia studio so you record the video playing in sony vegas and save the record as a wmv file.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
In terms of converter, try S.U.P.E.R. It converts everything.

Also, why are you guys ignoring poor "Logic?"...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
lionman im going to use eurobeat for my next halfassed cv LOL

Yung Mei

what the **** lionman, my birthday is next monday :V

cuantos años cumples? Yo voy a cumplir mis 18 :D

Yung Mei

wtf dude, i thought you were like, 16 or some **** :V

happy birthday man :)

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I always imagined Lionman as an old, OOOLD man, master of Falconing and Kamen Riding.

I_am_disappoint.jpg

Top Bottom