• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
My buddy and I were playing P:M 2.5 today and for those who don't know, you can taunt "Hyes!" when you land a successful knee.

I ko my friend and I thought his invincibility from respawning had gone away (I have a slight problem with this) so I gave him a knee taunt. He didn't get hurt and gave me an Up Smash with Fox right as Falcon said Hyes! All you see is Falcon flying away while shouting Hyes!

We literally couldn't stop laughing for a good 10 seconds when it happened.
I actually noticed that included in his moveset change log. That has to be the best change yet.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Hey just encase you guys have forgotten... What about the Falcon CCV!? >=(

I was searching and stalking around and saw that other character communities such as the yoshi and zelda are planning on making their own CCVs while we still haven't gotten enough clips nor have we decided on a few other things too.

We're in the year 2013 already...

Lionman

Smash Champion
I played some matches against my bro (Who is a ****ing ****** because he start to punch things when he lose, and he always lose against my epic Falcon)

I did a cool combo in the last one, he ragequited and started to punching the controller, GOD I WANTED TO PUNCH HIS FACE.

But i have the replay

Jab Canel to Jab cancel to Jab cancel to Knee to Knee

anyways i bet isnt really special now, but if you want it for the Combo video i can send it

PD: Im really bad with the gamecube controller

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
^

In other news, any Falcon's here going to Apex? You shall see me there.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Yeah!

I will definitively make sure to watch y'all at apex.
I will be looking at this very screen the streaming while wearing Falcon's helmet, cheering for you.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
It's okay. I blame myself for not making it to Apex like I planned.

>signed up
>had money issues irl
>job offer for $400
>decided to skip Apex

Sadness. Still happy that Salem won though.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Im glad Salem won, he deserved it with his dominant performance and skill.
I am still happy for m2k, even though he didnt win. He reclaimed his throne in melee by beating mango in winners and then beating him in losers.
The King returns!

On another note, i dont think any falcons made it out of pools and falcon is looking very unchanged in the matchup department.
I dont know what to propose as a "change of pace" but so far, whatever is being done for falcon is not currently enough.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well I got good news and bad news- Good news is that I went to Apex, played lots of Falcon, and had tons of fun.

Bad news was I did terrible in tournament, and failed to even win any sets...

Outside of the tourney, people had given me props to my Falcon and PT who I used in all my matches. I played Smash Flash 2 with Falcon and beat a lot of the players who were also trying it out. I played Falcon in a game called Smash Crusade and that was a lot of fun. Apparently I made quite a scene since at one point, one of the guys who was keeping it streamed had asked who was playing Falcon.

In a slightly unrelated note, I got interviewed for the Pokemon tournament that was being held there. I enjoyed getting interviewed, but damn I ****ed it up :urg:

TL;DR = Went to Apex and had lots of fun, wished I would have done a lot better, knowing that I could have done better

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Well I got good news and bad news- Good news is that I went to Apex, played lots of Falcon, and had tons of fun.

Bad news was I did terrible in tournament, and failed to even win any sets...

Outside of the tourney, people had given me props to my Falcon and PT who I used in all my matches. I played Smash Flash 2 with Falcon and beat a lot of the players who were also trying it out. I played Falcon in a game called Smash Crusade and that was a lot of fun. Apparently I made quite a scene since at one point, one of the guys who was keeping it streamed had asked who was playing Falcon.

In a slightly unrelated note, I got interviewed for the Pokemon tournament that was being held there. I enjoyed getting interviewed, but damn I ****ed it up :urg:

TL;DR = Went to Apex and had lots of fun, wished I would have done a lot better, knowing that I could have done better
The thing about that is the motivation you had after your experience while at the tournament and even though you didnt do well, you still made a scene for the good captain. Whats more important is that you had fun while making falcon show his moves.

Good job!

Acedude55

Smash Ace
dont worry bros

acedude aka the falcon ambassador aka falcon god aka best falcon ever is cookin somethin up

can ya dig it

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Thanks for your words Bobcat, and acedude I hope I can take it, but I'm not sure if my sexuality towards Falcon will stay the same after I witness whatever you may be planing.

Also I managed to find the 1st video of when I was playing Falcon in Smash crusade.

It's around the 56 minute mark
http://pl.twitch.tv/projectcrusade/b/356359235

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for your words Bobcat, and acedude I hope I can take it, but I'm not sure if my sexuality towards Falcon will stay the same after I witness whatever you may be planing.

Also I managed to find the 1st video of when I was playing Falcon in Smash crusade.

It's around the 56 minute mark
http://pl.twitch.tv/projectcrusade/b/356359235
Nice job wth all the punches you landed, and then that Weegee of yours @.@

Lionman

Smash Champion
Blackshadow is must, because he is the opposite of Falcon, they could do Blood Falcon with a special moveset, in the F-Zero anime he transforms his arms into swords and other random cool ****

i expect X Y Pokemons in the Wii U game

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
The old falcon, which was based around manipulation of the games hitstun and mechanics, will probably never come back.

It is our job to see that falcon lives on if he is terrible in the next game. Not only that, but i believe it is necessary to support the possibility of black shadow or blood falcon.

With namco developing the majority of the game, i believe it is now possible to get the old falcon back, with better physics than the ones that almost ruined him.

Top Bottom