• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Punch Challenge!!

hello123456

Smash Rookie
This is a hardcore challenge for all you people who think you are good at Smash Bros (N64):

As Captain Falcon on the break the targets game, you have to hit all the targets only using the FALCON PUNCH!

It is a lot harder than it sounds! The last one is pretty tricky (you'll see what I mean), but believe me - it is possible.

When I first tried it, my housemate didn't believe it was possible, and there were also times when I began to lose faith myself. However, I stuck at it and prevailed; it is like in Back to the Future, "if you set your mind to it, you can achieve anything", or as my dad says, "what the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve".

My best time is 29.45 seconds.

NashV

Smash Rookie
I remember doing this a long time ago, even my friends pulled it off; I don't think it was as challenging as you make it seem o.o

Nephiros

Smash Ace
If anything it seems easier than doing it normally with a good time.

snes101

Smash Apprentice
Aww come on, it's not that pointless. I got 26"39 (TAS) before watching moogle's video and realising that my route was complete ****. I'll probably try to copy moogle's route in my next attempt *cough*. >_>

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Please at least try and refrain from res'ing old topics, this one didn't really need to come back just for Asylum to tell us that he'll try it tomorrow.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
It's actually possible to do the BTT challenges with only B attacks (not up-b or down-b) with the entire first row of characters (luigi, mario, dk, samus, link, falcon). I haven't figured out how to do anyone on the bottom row except pikachu's though.

EDIT: Nvm, just tried them, you can do Ness, Fox, and Pika for the bottom row. You can actually get Fox's pretty fast, I got it in 23 seconds on my first try.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm an idiot, you can do Jiggly's too. So in the end you can do it with every character that has an attacking B move. So the only ones you can't do it with are Yoshi and Kirby.

Geo Cloaking

Smash Rookie
so interesting, i try finish the last target since long time, but is a little difficult. I had some challenges, that i dont know if you going to like it.

GOPrincessPeach

Smash Cadet
I haven't done that but the last target does seem challenging to break. I remember seeing a video in youtube about breaking all the targets with just Falcon's Falcon Punch.

Top Bottom