• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Evolution of a Super Smash Bros. Melee Player, Pikachu Yellow Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azelf

Smash Cadet
The Evolution of a Super Smash Bros. Melee Player, Pikachu Yellow Edition

Based loosely off KingJigglyWiggly's "The Evolution of a Bowser." What can I say? I was bored and it looked like fun. Feel free to lock if it's stupid or suggest changes.

1) Egg: You boot up the game and save the first file on your memory card. The blood of a Super Smash warrior is in your veins, but you have yet to unlock it. In the meanwhile, you're somehow failing to win against opponents that lack opposable thumbs. Like, for example, turtles.

2) "It's about to hatch!": You've been able to defeat some actual human opponents and have worked your way up to level three computer controlled character opponents. You've decided to pick a main, because all the cool kids are doing it, and you go with Pikachu.

3) Pikablu: You've learned how to use Thunder on Pikachu to your advantage, and have learned the shield and dodge techniques. Some of your mistakes include jumping so far off a stage that you can no longer jump and fall to your death, and attempting to use the Starship's gun turrets as a Thunder platform. People laugh at you.

4) Pichu: Like Pichu, you often end up injuring yourself during battles, either through carelessness or improper execution of techniques. You've learned enough to keep things close with casual players, but you're not quite up to snuff. That's not saying you don't have potential, it's saying that you still need some work.

5) Aviator Pichu: "I believe I can fly..." You've got some of the techniques down and you've figured out wave dashing, but you're still stumbling a bit here and there. You may think you're hot stuff by now, but you ain't seen nothing yet.

6) Pikachu In Training: You've been humbled and you're a force to reckon with. Even good players with characters such as Dr. Mario and Samus are becoming easier for you to battle with now. Sometimes you've been able to play a trick or two on your opponents.

7) Sparky / Final Form Pikachu: If you were in a Pokemon battle, you'd be playing mind games with Mewtwo. During the lower levels of tournaments, people actually decide to quit rather than face the terrible humiliation of defeat at the hands of a yellow, cheerfully-smiling thunder mouse.

9) Raichu: You're no longer even Pikachu anymore. You're beyond Pikachu. You're Raichu. People worship you and your electric skills. You're able to hold your own even with the professional players. People attempt to sell your bodily fluids on eBay.

10) God Mode Raichu: You beat a team of three computer-controlled level nine Falcos on crack.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I really enjoyed this. Can someone make a Fox version? (or maybe I should just make a Fox version when I get the time.)

N64

Smash Champion
SSJ4 pikachu would beat the crap out of godmode raichu. I mean just look at him. He's scary as ****.

Anther

Smash Champion
Sticky!
SSJ4 def kicks the *** of GodMode Pikachu.

O-**** that's a SSJ4 Pikachu in your Avatar N64!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom