• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The European smash index

clubbadubba

Smash Master
but if someone came over to his house and knocked on his door with an n64 controller, surely he would be up for some console no?

Sangoku

Smash Master
I haven't followed any recent events, but AFAIK nobody has met bear IRL and nobody knows where he lives exactly, so it will be either online, or nothing (or travelling).

And if Justin doesn't come with a console, I'm sure he won't be down for some console as I don't think any Euros play on console (NTSC I mean). Even his controller would be useless without the adapter. His best bet is to forget about smash in Europe.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Euro's don't have consoles? What? What the hell is wrong with your Country?

jk i know its a continent guys

Sangoku

Smash Master
I mean some of us have PAL console. So if he wants to play the PAL version, it's fine. I've personally never been able to figure out what was the actual difference between 50 FPS and 60.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I'm sure he'd deal with that. But ugh 50 fps...

All I'm tryna do is get Bear and Justin in contact with each other, they can sort out the rest.

Olikus

Smash Champion
make him bring honey and salmon. I dont see why bear woudnt wanna play console. We'll find him =)

TaBo

Smash Rookie
I'm in Poland on foreign exchange and am interested in playing some smash, could I get invited to the skype group?
"andrew.ferguson100"

Odin

Smash Rookie
Hello guys. You might not remember me, but wanna play smash again. Can anyone add me to the skype group if that's how we do it these days?

Almost forgot skypeID lol it's "odin.skjarseth" :chuckle:

wormy

Smash Rookie
Hey! Im willing I can get an invite on the Skype group. I was in the messenger group for a long time as *Guille*, maybe someone may remenber...

As said, invite me if you can, ``Guille Guerrero Lopez´´ or guille_gggg@hotmail.com .

M!nt

Smash Champion
I love your name
this should be your avatar

sch55

Smash Rookie
Hi, can I get an invite to the skype group please? My ID is schfiforiley. Thanks.

AugsEU

Smash Cadet
Invite me!

My ID is Augs or Augs.dahlkvist

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Warning Received
yo honestly

who even cares about the ****ing ewuropean smash endex

**** this thread

and **** europeans

I'm the best

cashbah

Seala

Smash Apprentice
Thinking about picking up SSB64 again after a (very) long break. Would love to be invited to the skype chat! My skype is Sealalol.

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
do people even add these guys to the group? i've never seen them there asking for matches :happysheep:

psik0

Smash Cadet
So the old skype group was turning into an absolute ****fest, anyone that's interested in joining the new one, add me: psiko300.

Last edited:

KlausKinski

Smash Rookie
Hey all, American located in Vienna. I'd like to join whatever group is most active, and send me a message if there's any challengers =D

KlausKinski

Smash Rookie
Last thought, I heard that Fays (sp) is the European champ and is located in Amsterdam. I got a couple good friends in Amsterdam I go to visit pretty frequently. We should definitely get together! I'll bring my hori pad for some console =D

ODee

Smash Rookie
Please add me! I need to play this game online! My Skype ID is odeettos. I have years of SSB64 experience.

Tobias Wesseler

Smash Rookie
I would like to be invited to the skype group please.

Skype-ID: toastgeraet89

I am a 23-year-old player from Hamburg, Germany. Smashed a lot when i was a kid, and picked it up again during my studies. Atm im smashing only against one buddy who lives in the same dorm as me. We both are very eager to get better.

Prepared to lose but fight :)

Kind Regards,
Tobi (toastgeraet)

--- woops - just saw psikos post about the new group. Maybe it is something for the sticky?!

Last edited:

psik0

Smash Cadet
Bump for visibility.
Also, this thread should be stickied, Europe doesn't have that many players as is, and new people don't know this thread exists nor do they have the patience to browse through several pages of threads to find it.
Having more active players would be amazing... COME ON EUROPEANS! :mad:

Top Bottom