• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The European smash index

clubbadubba

Smash Master
^^oh you play chess? Me too, but I suck **** at it. I only do blitz basically, and only around 1350ish. Reborn/Froski is really good though. I'll prolly add you koro, I play on chess.com too

Olikus

Smash Champion
how do i add the group?
Ive asked to be added, and they cant add me for some strange reason. Other people have add me recently on skype so I know theres nothing wrong with my profile. I guess just skype isnt good for large groups or something. Its really annoying cus now I finnally can play, and then I cant join the group -_____- SOML

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Ive asked to be added, and they cant add me for some strange reason. Other people have add me recently on skype so I know theres nothing wrong with my profile. I guess just skype isnt good for large groups or something. Its really annoying cus now I finnally can play, and then I cant join the group -_____- SOML
we should make a whatsapp chat for europeans. everyone could stay in contact withouth interrupt. even with players who aren't often online like wabius for example. everytime i looked for players he randomly appeared haha. maybe someone can make a new group? the old one is down for maybe 1 month now

Olikus

Smash Champion
Allright got in. It seems you need do be logged on at skype when they invite you. And maybe be on The contact list to The person adding you. It worked when mahie added me first, and then added me to The group while I was logged on skype.

:phone:

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Allright got in. It seems you need do be logged on at skype when they invite you. And maybe be on The contact list to The person adding you. It worked when mahie added me first, and then added me to The group while I was logged on skype.

:phone:
ok i installed skype. can you guys add/invite me to the group :)

dandan

Smash Lord
how many people are actually active on the group now, would it be easy to find a match with someone decent if i tried to do a little comeback?

Sangoku

Smash Master
Not so many active players. If I had to make a (probably non exhaustive) list with the ones that are most often on, there would be: Mahie, Fays, Jam, Luigo, Sheick, myself when I come back, Rebaz, and recently psik0, Olikus, and psi.blue. Baring in mind Mahie and Fays don't want too play often (especially 1v1) and Rebaz like only plays teams once in a while.

Example of what is going on:

[00:23:18] Psik0: anyone?
[01:51:47] Faysal Buyuksahin: anyone play?
[02:37:55] Faysal Buyuksahin: no1?
[03:01:01] Rebaz: tmz
[03:56:37] Mahieddine Tsouria: faysal?
[03:58:11] Rebaz: tmz
[04:16:34] Faysal Buyuksahin: yo
[04:16:35] Faysal Buyuksahin: no
[04:19:13] Rebaz: tmz

You should join anyway, it's always needed to have more active players. PM your skype.

SSBrian

Smash Rookie
dandan i am active in the group too, but i can play just in the week-end.
You should get into the group, you will be probably play some matches.

dandan

Smash Lord
i am already in the group, just don't open skype too often, might try this weekend though :)

Fenrai

Smash Rookie
Could someone please add me to the group? My Skype username is "Ruperticus1"

Thank you!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
oh damn. Well the legendary Justin is in Dublin right now for the semester, how close is that to Bear and how can he get in touch with him?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
he has, doesn't like it. He just asked me if I know any Irish smashers so I'm trying to help him meet up with them. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Bear?

Top Bottom