• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Electric Scribble - NEW Podcast Ep. 9 "TKD and his Defensive Mixup" Updated 7/13

**Havok**

Smash Lord

To view all posts:

TheElectricScribble.com

To those that don't know what TES is let me explain: TES is my blog where I try to gather information for players to learn new things whether its about the people themselves or the knowledge they possess. I hope to link the Melee community and the Brawl community so we can share ideas and perhaps get over the differences the two games have been disputing for over some time now. Feedback is welcome and I hope you guys like it! :)

Podcast 1:

With Genesis 2 coming up me, MikeHAZE, and Choice go over potentials for our crew vs the East Coast. We have about the first 8 ready but the last few we don't know yet... So many people to choose from and so little time. And btw WC captain is your truly ;)
Click down below to listen.

TES Podcast Episode 1: West Coast Super Smash Brothers Brawl Crew Brainstorm

Podcast 2:

Is Fox a glass cannon? I have TKD talk about his Fox as he goes into detail into some of the options the character has. The most interesting thing ever (and food for thought), Upsmash MK's hand? Click down below to listen.

TES Podcast Episode 2: TKD’s Fox and the Meta Knight Matchup

Podcast 3:

I decided to make Melee a regular segment and this was my first produced piece. HugS and Mango go over their own picks for the West Coast SSBM crew. A homie crew? California the only area holding down the fort for the WC? Click down below to listen.

TES Podcast Episode 3: West Coast Melee Crew Brainstorm with HugS and Mango

Podcast 4:

I welcome back TKD as he goes over some criteria of what makes a good character. Walking speed? KO potential? Recovery? He also explains why Fox might fall under the said catergory. Click down below to listen.

TES Podcast Episode 4: TKD's Thoughts On Characters

Podcast 5:

My second installment of my Melee segments, this time we have Dr. Peepee share some of his thoughts on high level Melee. Find out how he rose to stardom in the Melee community!

TES Podcast Episode 5: Getting to Know Dr. Peepee

Podcast 6:

On this podcast we have my good friend DEHF join me as we go over some of our history together. He has 3 stocked me before :( But I swear it was only once and barely when I was starting to rise up. Listen to our banter here and click down below!

TES Podcast Episode 6: Just a Friendly With DEHF

Podcast 7:

Dr. Peepee returns and goes over a partial tier list. He still feels like Marth has potential? Falco isn't as good as people think? Click down below to listen.

TES Podcast Episode 7: Super Smash Brothers Melee Tier List With Dr. Peepee

Podcast 8:

This time we have ESAM join TES and we get to know him a little better. I had no idea he was a top Melee player but has the material to prove it. Check out his thoughts on why players haven't reached top level yet. Click down below to listen.

TES Podcast Episode 8: ESAM and His Amazing SSBB Pikachu

Podcast 9:

TKD comes forth with defensive options that are even foreign to me, the defensive mixup and measuring the amount of time the opponent has to react against you? Click down below to listen.

TES Podcast Episode 9: TKD and his Defensive Mixup

Episode 1 of Hear No games, Speak No Games, See No Games:

I went around asking women, "what if your man used all of his time game" Women do not like games, then why do they insist on playing mindgames (literally) with us?

Episode 1: Hear No games, Speak No Games, See No Games

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Awesome :)
Good work / effort Havok. Love the interviews.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Good stuff guys! Tried to get this thing pinned, would be nice to have DI and TES right next to each other. xD

Top Bottom